WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously, i need to give up work and life at home to keep up with you guys! just been watching the children from last night and holby from tonight!

am i being really thick, or did the girlfriend of the father of the little girl kill her?

Kerry - ONE DAY! :rofl: not all of eternity

Buffy - I added you on facebook! :) and I cannot stand holby city lol
xx

have to admit, that linden is doing my head in...getting far too predictable, like hollyoaks is too!

re poas......i'm also getting the urge!

oh, and dh is on xbox at the moment.....mustn't let him stay on there too long as he will get tired...and that is really not good!!!!!

and Ella......i'm really impressed that you have decided to wait......well done.....:hugs:

Ella.....omg..........!!!!!! we have the same birthday!!!!!

(ok, 14 years apart though!)

Thanks buffy :hugs:

and omg! we're too cool :rofl:

Well ladies, I'm getting tired now and I have some serious job-hunting to do tomorrow so, I hope you all have a good night (BD'ing or not!) and I will talk to you tomorrow!

Sending you all baby dust too! :dust:

xx

thanks Ella.....good luck with the job hunting tomorrow...and if you need help with cv or anything, we'll help where we can! :D

Hello Buffycat!!!

Did you read the post in 1st trimester??
What did you think of the children?

i did and it cracked me up!!!! fantastic idea! any responses yet?!

Ok ladies did another opk when I got home tonight and it's not as dark as last night's but definitely doesn't seem as light as my negative's. Will have to post for analysis. DH is about ready to commit me, however. :rofl:

make sure that dh knows he's getting an early night then....i read that it is not the day after the really dark line, but another day after that which is the 'optimum' time....!!!!

:happydance:

Dinner's ready roast pork! Be back after and will post.

have a good evening Chris (wink wink!!!!)

i'm off for a 'sleep' now!!!
see you all tomorrow!!

c
x

Ok, I posted my opk's from last night and tonight in my TTC journal. You can see why I'm a bit perplexed!!!

Morning everyone, I might not be around much today so thought id better fill you in on whats happening...

Im feeling rather deflated today TBH.... my temp has dropped & my chart was looking so good until that happened :hissy:

It looks like :witch: could be putting in an early appearance this month as she isn't due until Sat but normally comes when my temp does a nosedive like this :cry:

I've tried to be optimistic & consider it an implantation dip (as im 10DPO according to FF - my ticker is 1 day off) but I had what I was calling an implantation dip @ 5DPO??? & this has never happened to me before so I was pretty pleased with myself up until this morning! :dohh:

I don't know what to think now???

Soooo.... looking at it with a positive spin on things...
I've now had 2 implantation dips :rofl: (which in my mind can only mean 1 thing..... Yay! Twins!! :happydance::happydance:)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I've got to try and be cheerful otherwise I might crumple into the depths of despair!

Please please please (with a cherry on top!) everyone pray that my temps go back up for the next few days, then you'd all better start knitting little matching sets for my double dose of :baby::baby: he he he!!

:hug: thanks everyone xx

Lots of baby dust for you, Nicky.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Fingers crossed! :happydance:
xx

Morning Everyone x

Nicky - Have my fingers crossed that your temp goes back up :hugs: and that :witch: stays away x

DH is back home tonight so hoping to get some nookie :rofl:

Hope everyone is ok x

Morning Reedy :)

I heard that too much :sex: makes you blind! :rofl:

I posted my CV on that Monster website last night, the job-finding site so fingers crossed I might get an actual job haha!
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back