WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
heya girls, im planning on buying some new jarmies xxx got plenty toys n lubes n rubs etc

just taking an hour out of my busy day to relax watch telly and chat on here, oh im due a telling off on monday about using net book at work :( dammit

whoo hooo chris!!!! :D but question.... what are cd3 tests ?

It's to measure FSH - Follicle Stimulating Hormone. It's to determine if I have a good number of healthy eggs in my ovaries.

heya girls, im planning on buying some new jarmies xxx got plenty toys n lubes n rubs etc

just taking an hour out of my busy day to relax watch telly and chat on here, oh im due a telling off on monday about using net book at work :( dammit

OH NO!! I hope they aren't too hard on you Missy. :hugs:

eeps.

well they should let us have something to do during breaks !!! its like school face forwards and no talking !! lol

Charting has me so utterly confused. FF says that if you have 3 days of sustained temps, then you ovulated. Well, I had that by FF is still telling me it hasn't detected it yet? :shrug: It also indicated that I fluctuate more than usual which could be from not ovulating at all. Although the first half of my cycle I was sick.

:grr: I hate HATE this! :grr: :hissy:

I'm confussled too. I hope it doesn't take this long, but after a couple months you get used to your chart and the fluctuations. This being the first month it can be confusing. I found FF has pretty cookie cutter answers, but everyone is different.

I don't understand how dips and rises can determine anything when your chart is always dipping and rising (I can't even make heads or tails out of other women's cycles). I mean how do you know that this or that dip was THE dip, iykwim?

And now I'm not even sure if I was getting positives on the opk!

I'm still thinking that I may have or will ovulate today.

Ah shit....I'm so confused...I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my ass! :rofl:

Chris - I wouldnt worry hun! It should adjust to your +opk's. Mine took a couple of days before it detected them. xxxxx

Has anyone heard how reedy got on at the docs???

I didn't know she was going to the docs :(. I keep missing things.

yeah she was going to tell the doc her good news and see if she could get an early scan.

Oh, exciting! Does she have a pregnancy journal yet? I haven't looked cause I don't want to go in there, but if she has one I want to be a part of it.

No preggers journo just I dont think.... I think she's taking it easy iygwim.

I'll text her as soon as I leave work!!!

I understand that. If I get blessed again there isn't going to be a pregnancy journal until week 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back