WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how to answer that. Better than yesterday. Still kinda neutral though.

I don't understand how dips and rises can determine anything when your chart is always dipping and rising (I can't even make heads or tails out of other women's cycles). I mean how do you know that this or that dip was THE dip, iykwim?

And now I'm not even sure if I was getting positives on the opk!

I'm still thinking that I may have or will ovulate today.

Ah shit....I'm so confused...I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my ass! :rofl:

Your chart shouldnt be fluctuatng this much babe :hugs: thats why FF is getting confused but you will probably find your temps will settle down if you just stick with it

It will probably be down to you being ill :hugs:

I know its frustrating but if you look at my charts the first few are quite erratic

hang in there sweetie xx

Hi Nat & Lea :wave:

thanks for acknowledging me back there Buffy :hug:

it seems everyone else isnt speaking to me? :shrug: x

HI NICKY!!! Sorry, I'm such a flake lately. I <3 YOU!!
:hugs: :flower:

I am on lunch now. Mmmm...cream of broccoli soup and multigrain crackers.

Hiya girls, sorry i have been awol today...felt really ill and really tired,

I hope all is well in BAW land xx :hugs:

how is everyone?

Lea - you are not a flake sweetie :hug:

Chris - great news about your CD3 bloods hun :)

Leah - sorry you are feeling rough :hugs: xx

Lea - have you decided on a name for your sheep yet? did you say it was a girl?

im thinking Pam - as in Pam the Lamb :) xx

HiDeHo my lovelies x

Sorry I didnt update about the Docs on friday x but there wasnt much to tell really x He just sent a letter to the midwife for an appointment so just waiting on that really x Oh & he took my BP x which was good x

Havent started a pg journal yet x think I'll wait till i know all is good x so sometime after my 12 week scan I think x

Thanks for asking though girls x it means a lot x and Lea Def want you part of it huni :hugs: but only when you ready x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Hope eveyone is ok x x x x Muchos Love to you all x x x x x

Morning all,

chris, congrats on your CD3 tests - great news!

Reedy - glad all went well on Friday have you got a date for your 12 week scan yet?

How is everyone today? I am very bored and fed up of being stuck at stoopid work!!!

No not yet Tracy x
I'm waiting to hear from the midwife x Hope i dont have to wait to long for her x I'm so impatient :rofl: x

Feeling mega sick today & felt very faint twice today x I had to lie on the bathroom floor this morning bcus I thought I was going to pass out x
I'm trying to eat some soup but still feeling very sick after every mouthful x
But I love it :rofl: call me strange but I do x

heya girls how u doing?
im at work and its geting more and more like school here, i was sat on mky laptop away from my desk on MY break time and i was told to shut it down and put it away!!! so i said no, i'll take my laptop to the canteen then!!!

so im sat in a stinky canteen felin sick from the smells argh i hate this place, its stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back