WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracy - Glad work is ok atm. Keeping my fingers crossed for you keeping your job!!!

Chris - Seen you soon!! Drive safely!

Ah, fuck a duck. I'll be talking to myself again today. :rofl: :rofl:

Start spreading the neewwwwsssss...I'm leaving today...
I want to be a part of it, New York, New York.....

Sorry that song just came on the radio. Thank God I can type better than I can sing! :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: I'll tell Pete that at least someone enjoys my singing. :rofl:

I enjoyed it too!!!

Not going to be around much AGAIN today!!! The meeting Ive just had has truely RUINED my afternoon BNB plans!! :grr:

TBH I don't think I'll be around too much either. My boss just gave me work. :grr: WTF? How dare he give me work! :rofl: What is he thinking? :dohh:

Oh I forgot to tell you girls. Annie had a seizure late Monday night....around 11pm. She wasn't herself for about 4 hours and she just stayed in my arms, clung to me like hell and whined and cried for 2 hours. The poor thing. So, I sat on the couch with her, rocking her in my arms and petting her until she felt better. She finally drifted off to sleep somewhere in the neighborhood of 3:30 am. So I had only 90 minutes of sleep Monday! I went to bed at 8:00 last night!

Annie's doing just fine now though. :happydance:

awww poor annie!!! :hug: Glad she's feeling better now though!! Im assuming that it hasnt done any damage???

Oh no, poor Annie! has she had them before? how old is she?

Whaddya mean you are working?

Nope, no damage. Seizures are very common in dogs; espcially in the little ones.

Oh no, poor Annie! has she had them before? how old is she?

Whaddya mean you are working?

No, she hasn't had them before. She's 4 years old. We're not 100% sure she had a seizure, but she had alot of the same mannerisms as our older dog when he gets seizures, so we're just assuming.

I've decided to postpone my work until the afternoon. :rofl:

:rofl: My point exactly.
I feel like working, so I'm sitting down until the feeling passes. :rofl:

:rofl: good girl! I am just eating crisps and mooching around on here, I have absolutely no work at all to do!

that's me almost everyday. :rofl:

I found out that there is 3 more status' to obtain (after BnB Elite) So, I need to start spamming. :rofl:

Really? I thought you were at the top of the heap now!! what are they? and more to the point who?

:rofl::rofl: Noone's made it to the other status's yet. :rofl: I just found out there are more. :rofl: The admins are keeping the other status names a secret until someone reaches them.

God, I seriously have no life, if this is my main goal, along with Mob Wars. :dohh: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"