WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just kicked off for some reason and couldn't get back on, have they changed the time for updates, it used to be 4pm??

Chris you gotta do it babe I wanna know what the others are!!!!

:rofl::rofl: I'll do my best :rofl:

They were upgrading the servers this morning, don't know about now though. :shrug:

I have that problem sometimes too.

I is soooo annoying!! I get twitchy if I am offline for more than 30 seconds :rofl:

Omg, I get twitchy if I'm not back on the internet in an hour! I even eat my dinner over the internet. :dohh:

I'd have sex while on the damn thing if I could. :rofl:

That's okay, one time we left the t.v. on and a really good intro to a new movie came on. :rofl: And well.....I asked him to hold on for a minute and move his head. :rofl: He wasn't amused. :rofl: :rofl:

I'm sooooo ADD!! :dohh: Oh...look at the kitty... :rofl:

ive had sex whilst on the internet before.........
hahah i was online and oh decided since i was lying on the bed in my nighty that i was fair game!!! wasnt online much longer tho :rofl: hahha

bless poor annie having a siezure, hope shes feeling okay,

work royally sucked today soo much i hate my job, thank god for its benefits xxx

DF and I had :sex: whilst watching a quiz show! I kept shouting out the answers! :rofl:

Missy - welcome back! xx

good evening ladies :wave:

Hope all is ok in BAW land, as for the subject of sex! i have forgotten what it is..I wont let OH near me till i hit 12 weeks..He is counting down the days now :rofl:

awww wait til your large again Leah!!! I don't have it often either!

bless you leah and nat xxxxxxxx,

thanks guys for the welcome back xxxxxxx

can i have a :hissy: here?

my cousin had gotten a :bfp: she wasnt even trying !!!!!!!!!! she was charting to AVOID a :bfp: while changing her bcp method!!! :hissy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"