WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poshie, yup still at work. It's 3 pm now...just an hour and a half left.

Pete is leaving for Vegas on Thursday night....won't see him again until Monday night. :cry:

This is what she does at work. Doing actual work would take away from BnB time don't ya know?! :rofl:

Hey, hey, hey!! Now to be fair, I did actual work aaaaaaaall morning! Now I'm taking a break. :rofl:

Hey Chris :wave:

i keep forgetting about BAW now :dohh: Im so out of practise coming in here! :rofl: xx

:rofl: Nah.. I wish I had the time :rofl: Going to stop coming on as much soon. Child needs more fresh air!

:rofl: at Toria!

Hey what's DH doing in Vegas Chris? (ps. apologies if you've already said in pages back).

Evening Nicky :wave:

I'm feeling in better spirits than I was this morning. Enjoying my wine and will just chill with some tv shortly.

DH is going to a wedding. None of the other wives (our friends) are going...(we've all been invited though) so I didn't want me to the lone female with a bunch of guys. :shy:

I can understand that Chris. You got your own plans for whilst he's away and how long is he away for?

Yup, going to spend time with my mom, aunt and cousins. My cousin has 3 kids...18, 11 and 3. So, there will be 7 of us...going to go out to dinner, watch my wedding video (they haven't seen it yet) play board games and gossip! :winkwink: We're quite an entertaining group to say the very least!!

I used to baby sit the 18 year old! And change his diapers!! Now, he's got a g/f and graduating from high school in May. :shock: God, I feel soooooooo OLD!!!!

My family lives about an hour away from DH and I so I may sleep over at my parent's on Saturday....haven't decided on that yet though.

Poshie, glad you're feeling better. :wine: always has an uncanny knack for making one feel better doesn't it?

If AF shows up next week, I plan to fully partake in the :wine: drinking!

I'm signing out for a bit girls. Hope the rest of your work days go okay Leah and Chris :friends:

I'll be checking in again later, have a good evening all :D

UH OH!!!! I'm in Trooooooooubbbbbllle!!!

Yesterday, I broke one of FIL's chairs in the kitchen....one of the bars fell off when I went to sit in it. Ok, no biggie. Tonight, DH and I were eating dinner and I went to get up and I hear this loud CRACK....the whole seat fell off!! :shock:

DH: "Oh man, my father's gonna go ape shit! That's 2 chairs in 2 days Chris!"
Me: "It wasn't my fault, all I did was get up!" (Insert an extreme whine)
DH: Of course it was your fault because you sit in half an Indian style in EVERY SINGLE chair you sit in! It's a swivel chair and not meant to be sit on with your leg underneath you. You're supposed to sit with both feet on the floor and I can't believe I'm having this conversation with my 31 year old wife!"
Me: "Well, there's something obviously wrong with the chairs in the first place....they're obviously defective! I mean I can't take 4 screws out of a chair just by getting up!"
(Well that's my story anyway and I'm sticking to it) :rofl:

Anyway, I made DH switch chairs with me....this way it looks like DH broke the chair, thereby having it look like there really is a defect in the chairs. :rofl: :rofl: DH said that he can't believe he's gonna take the heat for me. :rofl: :rofl:

See....all the more reason why we really need our own place...this way when I break shit, I just have DH to contend with. If DH gets mad at me, I just usually flash him my boobies and all is forgiven. :rofl:

uh oh chris, but i agree with u! chairs dnt just break cos of the way you sit on them!! there must be a fault.

u dont have your own place yet?
is housing market bad in the states too,
we rent private through the army so we're quite lucky, not the having to be apart months on end bit tho thats crap

No, we don't have our own place yet. :cry: We rent out the basement from FIL. The market is very bad here. Now, unless you have an IMMACULATE credit history and your credit score is insanely high, you can't even get a mortgage, let alone one with a decent rate. Banks are in a lot of trouble here. My MIL was going to help us out with a house, but she lost ALOT of money when the stock market crashed a few months back. Also, DH and have a few bills. :blush:

Morning all :D

Just checking in briefly before I shoot off to yet another meeting this morning.

:rofl: at Chris and the chairs! I blame the quality of the chairs Chris, that can't be right that two have broken so easily surely!

Another lovely sunny day down here, but the wind is pretty cold. I should be back here again early afternoon, so I'll check in on you all then.

PS. Did anyone watch The Great Sperm Race on C4 last night?

Hope everybody has a great Tuesday :friends:

morning!

love the chair story Chris.....:rofl::rofl::rofl: i sit with my leg under me a lot too!

Poshie...i watched it too.....makes me wonder how the hell anyone gets pregnant.....only 60 make it through!

Morning ladies :hi:

Getting dressed for work...see you ladies in about an hour and a half. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79