WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww chris hope u get your own place soon darling xxxxxxxxx

morning girls, omg im sooo happy today!!! :happydance: drs rang blood results in I AM RUBELLA IMMUNE whoooooo hooooo

Morning girlies x

Preggo brain has hit full force today x my friends hubby just rang he said 'can I speak to **** & congratulations' & I just said yeah hold on x I didnt know what he was congratulating me on :dohh::rofl:

Hope everyone is well x

Missy - congrats on the rubella immunity x x x

Morning Ladies!!!

Glad everyone is well!!

Yes I watched the Great Sperm Race last night..... interesting and f**king depressing! :rofl: :cry: :rofl: :cry: Im starting to wonder if if its ever going to happen or whether Im destined for the LTTC boards!

Hugs to you Kerry...:hugs:

know what you mean though......i was amazed tbh.....

you'll get there.....

Tracy - Linky for you!!!

https://www.channel4.com/video/brandless-catchup.jsp?vodBrand=the-great-sperm-race

Buffy - I hope so! Its getting too hard now.....

Thanks Kerry, I will have to look later cos I can't click on links at work!!

:hugs: btw, you will get your :bfp: soon :hugs:

Missy, great news about the Rubella. :happydance: I, unfortunately am not immune to Rubella or Mumps. I've had the vaccines....twice in fact! But for whatever reason by stupid body didn't take to the immunizations. :dohh:

Tracy - Linky for you!!!

https://www.channel4.com/video/brandless-catchup.jsp?vodBrand=the-great-sperm-race

I couldn't watch it. Says I have to be in the UK or Ireland to view it. :hissy: Wonder if it's on youtube?

*pops out for a look see*

I'm sooo sooo pleased im rubella immune i can keep on doinking and not worry that i'd have to avoid children when i get my bfp.

im on day 40 now without an af and test bfnn today!!!! david thinks i should go 2 drs on friday if still no af, what do u ladies think?

Missy, is it possible you ovulated later than you thought? If not, and if AF still doesn't show today, I would call your doctor. Especially if your cycles are always regular. :hugs:

Crap should I get rubella tested??? Going to see doc on thursday anyway so will ask the question then.

Chris - Thats rubbish you cant view it!! :grr:

Tracy - Thanks love! Its getting REALLY frustrating, and its hard because I keep thinking that this time last year I was preggers! :grr: Note to self..... stop thinking :rofl:

Missy - Sorry forgot to give my congrats on your rubella results!!! xxxx

Afternoon ladies :wave:

Missy - thats great news about the Rubella immunity :)

Chris - lmao @ Pete "i cant believe im having this conversation with my 31 year old wife" :rofl: xx

think i might make an apt for friday if no period of bfp by thursday.............

hugs everyone

Hola Girlies x

:hug: to Nicky & Kerry & chris too x x xx x x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member