WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening!!!

I got one teaching day left and only three lessons!!!

im planning on going bk for like 20 odd hours or so enough to support income but also keep me sane give me adult conversations now and again, i also plan on arranging my shift best as possible around hubbys so LO is with childminder / private nursery as little as pos, tho i dont think spending time in other ppl's company is a bad thing for a child at all

my mum was a full time mum and i loved spending my time with her but to b honest i dont remember much before age of 3 so dont feel bad at the idea of me working in the first few years hours that i wouldnt want to wrk when theyre school age, iykwim, i'd love to be able to be in for them on an eveing when they get bk ffrom school etc

heres me thinking this far ahead i havent even gotten my first tru AF never mind a bloomin :bfp:

wahoooo nat!!! bet your pleased:D you looking fwd to some well earned time off??

morning missy.....

you got to love our grandparents generation haven't you?! whilst i would love to stay off work until they are 5, there is absolutely no way that we could afford to do that. Our plan is to have a year maternity (and we have saved up for that) and i will go back with reduced hours. I'm fortunate in that my mum will want to help out lots too so we wouldn't need child care etc. My DH works from home a lot so that will help out too...

my friend has two children...one is 6 months and the other 2andhalf.....she gets so lonely though.......her husband works around 14hours per day too so that doesn't help....

morning nat....can't believe you are almost there now! bet you are really excited to be finally meeting your lo!

*pokes her head around the door!*

Whats going on in here then!!! :rofl:

morning buffy,
my nana means well i know she does but she kinda upset me too, i'd love to be a stay at home mum and be able to devote my time to my children but i know the modern house hold cannot survive on only one income. and i think i'd go crazy home alone all day too,

ah well, so how is everyone today??
i have to get through today with a fake smile again!!! im gettin good at it lol. need to ask boss for half day on friday and to swap my saturday shift over and work next sat, or if i can log in at another office, as its davids grandads 70th birthday party this weekend it completely slipped my mind

nothing much samba babes, i dont think many people are Bored at Work yet lol

im bored on my way to work haaha
how are you doing? you doing okay?

hi reedy, how are you feeling today? hope you are well,

well girlls i musst go and work .... booo hisss grrr arg etc

have a fab day all of you xxx

Missy - Have fun at work!!!

Reedy - Its been nearly a week!! I did well!

quote from Bruce Forsythe...."Didn't she do well?"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kerry...we missed you!

we missed you loads kerry x

Missy - I'm ok thanks, still sick but hoping it will go when I hit the 12 week mark which is just 2 weeks away :happydance:

Buffy how are you doing??? x

Afternoon ladies :hi:

Still have a bad sore throat and fever. AF got very heavy this morning (this is the 4th day dammit!!) Went to get tea with honey for my throat and they charged me 10 frigging cents for a tiny packet of honey! WTF? :grr: Anyhoo, I have 800 employee files to audit by 4/21/09....shoot me now!! Not to mention all the paper work I have to get ready for new hires. And I have a meeting today! :grr: I sooo wanted to stay home in bed today!! Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to do that.

So, I won't be on today ladies. :cry: I haven't been to the journals in ages....I'm seriously slacking. :dohh: I think I have post burn-out. :rofl: :rofl:

HI Kerry :hugs: glad you are back, how are you?

Chris, hope your day isn't too crappy!

Nat - bring on the maternity leave - yaay!!

Chris - Rubbish my first day back and you have work to do!! What are you like!! :hug: for the cold! Hope it goes soon!

Buffy - PMSL @ Didnt she do well!! Does this mean I win the cuddly toy??

Tracy - Im good thanks! Had my bloods done yesterday!! :yipee: Thanks for the lovely PM xxxx

Hiya Tracy & Chris x

Chris - hope your day isnt too bad & goes very quick for you x

Tracy - How are you & Bump doing today??

We are both fine thanks, just had my mw appt and heard his little heartbeat for the first time, it was lovely!! How are you? any improvement on the :sick:

cuddly toy for Kerry!!!! :D :dance:

not feeling too bad today.....might be because i was good and had some breakfast this morning (meusli).....but then because i feel ok....my paranoia goes over the top...

i can see it now.....my battle with paranoia will continue forever.....:hissy:

No they won't you will gradually get better and one day will even stop knicker checking(although I don't know when cos I still haven't :rofl:) :hugs:

Kerry when do you get the results of your blood tests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back