WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbrrr....so cold....some numpty turned air con really cold.......

3 hours and i am outa here.....

Afternoon buffy & Leah! :hi:

Chris - I have totally been playing Mob Wars for like an hour now!! I am a badass!! :gun:
xx

:rofl: You go girl!! How addicting is Mob Wars?! I love it....get to vent lots of frustration. :rofl: I've grown my mob to 415 mobsters and level 108 :happydance: :gun: :gun:

Haha I'm still small time but I love it!! :gun:
xx

hi Ella & Chris! :wave:

Ella - any news on the job hunting?

and Chris......hope you will be changing that grumpy status soon....here's a big hug for you....:hug:

Thanks Buffy....I accept that some days I'm the pigeon...and others I'm the statue. :rofl: :rofl:

Hey buffy, I've handed in an application form for an admin assistant at a primary school and another one for a part-time sales assistant job at Blockbuster.. So hopefully will hear back in the next week or so.. Fingers crossed! :)

How're you and bubs feeling today?
xx

Chris how is Annie now? have you bought her any cute new clothes lately? we went to a shopping mall (Meadowhall) the other day and they had a shop with the cutest little outfits in, I almost wanted a dog just so I could buy some LOL

Annie's doing great! Thanks for asking! Her eyes are clearing up nicely! :happydance: Haven't bought her any new clothes yet.

admin assistant in school would be a good start....and even better for hours and hols when you get your bfp! :D

feeling a bit rough with ms at the moment......not complaining too much though!
scan is next week......fingers crossed all goes well.....:)

I am glad, pets are a worry aren't they? My cat ate a big spider this morning :sick: :rofl:

:rofl: Yeah, Annie's a goat too. :rofl:

Buffy, sorry about the m/s. I'm sure all will be fine with the scan! :hugs: I can't wait to see pictures!

man....i'll have to work out how to upload them! am not very good at that bit due to lack of practice!

will do my best though!

Hiya Girls

well feel loads better after my 2 & a half hour nap :blush: plus got to see DH before he left for work x Its his last night tonight then he's not back on nights till the 22nd april x

Buffy - that ms is a killer isnt it x I felt really bad this morning but its subsiding a little now x

hope everyone is well x x x x

hi reedy, baby.love ella, chris, buffy and tracy how are we doing

just had a natter to my nana bout alsorts and she dnt aprove of me saying once i get my bfp and have baby that i;ll be going back to work ..... says i should do what my aunty n uncle have done and saved for 7 years before having there lil boy so she could stay of work til he's 5!!
she was all you need to decide what you are in life are you a worker or a mother u cant be both!!! i was like i will be going bk to work, after the baby is about 9 month, i dont think that theres anything wrong with working part tim to support the family income, id rather work 20hrs a week or so so that my child can afford the school trips etc then not work and tell my child they cant have. am i wrong??

I would love to not go back to work till baby is 5 but its just not possible x I'm going back part time after mat leave x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back