WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sickness is still bad tracy x cant wait for the scan so I know all is ok x the 2 weeks & 6 days cant come quick enough x
Glad your well x & how amazing hearing babys little heart beating away x

Buffy - I have heard a lot of girls in first tri having good days but the ms comes back with full force a day or 2 later x so try not to worry (easier said than done I know) x

Tracy - Friday! But I know it will come back inconclusive!!! FF confirmed OV.... My body geared up for it .... but then didnt release an egg :grr: So just waiting for another surge. Either way Im pretty sure that I'll be going back next month for the same tests.

Buffy - :hug: Im sure everything is fine with LO. But I understand your worries! xxxx

stop knicker checking?? wow....that seems like such a long time away!

Kerry....glad to see you're smiling more......:D

Thanks Buffy!!! I REALLY needed the break away! It gets hard sometimes when youre one of the last to get your :bfp: Kinda left out or the thick kid at school! But now I dont care because HELP is on its way.... If I need it! xxxxx

know what you mean about the last kid getting picked......(that was always me!!)

but....just remember you're not alone.....there's Chris, Missy, Poshie, Lea.....and my paranoia saying that i will be back there too....

knowing that someone is listening though really helps....

lots of hugs:hugs:

I think tbh it was more that there is only Nicky and I left from the MC section days.

I seriously dont know what I would have done without my BNB friends support!!

You guys have become very special to me xxxxxxx

Nicky....how could i forget Nicky!

know what you mean though - as odd as it sounds.....many of you are better friends than some of the best friends that i supposedly have....

Thanks reedy!!! :kiss:

Buffy - Thats so true of me too!!!

Right'o Im awayski HOME TIME!!! HURRRRRAHHHHHH

TTFN :hug:

heya nat, how u doing, im sat watching the england match

Morning Peeps!!

Hope everyone is well!!! Where is Lea???? Is she ok??

Morning everyone x

Kerry - I havent seen Lea around for a few days hope she's ok x

morning.....i've not heard from Lea for a while....will ask Chris when she appears later on....

:hugs:

hi Tracy...:wave:i have got a load of work to do, namely one massve report and 4 personnel reviews......also have a meeting later on in a building 1 mile ago....so rude...!

would much rather be on here talking to you guys though.....

hi Kerry....:hi:ms eased off yesterday...but i'm feeling a bit rough again today....even after my meusli this morning.....not knocking it really....deep down it gives me some assurance.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"