WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerry - MS is really knocking me for 6 today, I cant eat or drink anything bcus I feel like I'm going to be sick any second but nothing is coming its the first time I've actually cried about it :cry: but on the other hand I dont want it to go until I know all is well with mini bear x

enugh of my whinging though x hows everyone else? x

Pants having so much work to do!!!

I am so sick of people being rude today I wanna scream!!!

Morning girls, how is everyone?

We have all been down with a tummy bug :( i was so rough yesterday but slightly better today...

Hope everyone is ok x

Aww Reedy, I totally sympathise hun on the :sick: front hun, hopefully not much longer to suffer it for you though, most people are fine in 2nd tri!

Buffy - :grr: Sounds like your flat out today! Naughty bosses!!

Reedy - Aww that sucks :hug: Wont be long now before your blooming and you'll have seen mini bear wriggling away!!

Tracy - Im more BusyAW BUT I havent got the motivation today! :rofl:

Leah - Morning sweetie!!! :wave: Glad your feeling better today!

Tracy - DARE YOU to just scream anyway!!! :rofl:

try putting a sock in your mouth and then screaming?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

just finished lunch x a chicken Tikka wrap which was ok but not great x also bought some sherbet lemons to suck on x

What did everyone else have? x

cup a soup.....quavers....fruit salad....diet pepsi....

Reedy...mmm...can i have a sherbet lemon please?! :D

I LOVE sherbert lemons!! they cut the roof of your mouth if you eat too many though!! I had a ham and mushroom pasta salad and side salad (home made) and some pineapple and then some chocolate and some midget gems:muaha:

low fat....aka slim-a-soup...boring i know....

ooh, and i love midget gems too...

and jelly tots...

and tuttie frutties too!

:dance:

OOh I love sweets atm, normally I don't touch them but they are my major craving!! I am going to eat my prunes in a mo - to keep me 'regular' I am so constipated since getting pg (sorry tmi :blush:)

*passes the sherbet lemons around* x

I heard boiled sweets were good for the ADS (All Day Sickness is how its shall be called from now on lol)

I dont like cup a soup yuk x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back