WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't be turned away..

Good so the boss should, just don't let the boss forget

off home now......

have a good weekend Nat......:D

heya girls

u lot dont half talk !!! lol wish i could keep up with u all from work but never mind

hope everyone enjoys a long weeekend, im off to hos in morning for tests :( then work til 5 then off but bk to work monday:( booo hooo

big hugs, sending squsihy mojo hugs to everyone

Things are good.. woke up at midnight in a lot of pain in my groin think baby is further down now... or I pulled a muscle!

How are you?

Ooh that is exciting news!! Are you completely sorted and ready now?

I am fine, just very bored and wishing the day away so I can go home!

Yeah we are all sorted now...

We are on eviction Isobel as well!! Or I am... :rofl:

There can't be much left of today for your work can it?

I am going in 5 mins (half an hour early :)) everyone else has sloped off early so I am too!!

See you later :kiss:

hi nat and tracy, how u 2 ddoing?
i was at work today too :( booo hiss, in work monday too :( :hissy: but 11-3 only:D

Hi ladies :hi:

y boss just called, he wants to meet with me at 4:00 and wouldnt say more...so I said, look I need to know more are you firing me? So he said we are letting you go yes. :cry: But he wants to meet with me b/c he thinks he owes me at least that and I have personal belongings to pick up. I'm not even sure now if I even want to meet with him. I'm not so sure what good it would do, tbh? I don't want to delude myself into thinking they'll give me a severance package or any such nonsense as that, he said he owes it to me to at least have a meeting....but I can't see what, if any, good will come out of it. :shrug:

Pete's pissed but not at me (thank God b/c I couldn't handle it if he were) He's pissed b/c he thinks firing me is a bit extreme especially taking my record into account, etc.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I am shaking so bad right now but I KNEW this was coming so I am not surprised.....but it's still not very nice to hear.

I'll be okay though. Pete's going to see if he can get me a job at the hospital where he works as there's a couple of positions available in the department I used to work in before leaving. So, we'll see. Even if I do get the job, I'll be looking at least a good $10k less a year, but at least it'll be a job.

I know "Shitty" doesn't begin to cover it, I just don't know what else to say. :dohh: GL with the job posibilities at the other hospital. Job :dust:

Thanks Lea :hugs:

:cry: :cry: I was doing so well today too...the most amount of function I've had in a week was today!

Pete wants to sue on the grounds of wrongful termination...just b/c others have been in similar situations and only been suspended....not that he wants to argue about what I did....that was wrong....but why do other people get a second chance and I don't? I'm not so sure it's worth it. :shrug:

I am so angry at myself for putting my husband through this....he doesn't deserve this. :cry: He doesn't deserve such an asshole, loser wife. :cry: :cry: Not only is it my fault I lost my job, but I'm not even able to be mentally stable. :cry:

You are not an asshole nor a loser. I never want to read you saying that about yourself ever again Mrs.
I know it's easy to internalize all of this, but don't. You are a smart and very able woman and you will be able to find a job right away. I know it.
Pete is angry cause he cares about you. It's better to have him be upset about the situation then ambivalent to it.
I wish I were there to take you out for margaritas. As it is, I can only give you BIG BIG :hug:

aww chris babes im soo sorry about work darlin, ur not a loser and he married u exactly as you are , pete loves you babe you need to remember that xxx

thank you so much Lea and Missy. :hugs: :hugs: It means so much to me to have your support. :hugs:

I'm still shaking and very upset but at least I don't feel like it's the end of the world like I did last week. Pete's assured me that we'll be okay, it's okay, etc. etc.

On the bright side....now Barbara has to file all her own shit. :rofl: Bullshit attempt at trying to make myself laugh....but it did make me smile.

Now, I have to decide if I'm going to meet with my boss tomorrow...I have personal things that I have to take home...and Pete has a softball game tomorrow at 5:30...so maybe I will go and then head over to Pete's ball game? :shrug: I dunno. I just can't wait for Pete to get home so I can collapse in his arms. :cry: I don't know how he remains so strong but I'm so grateful for it. Peter means "The Rock" so I have to say that DH was named pretty damn accurately!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"