WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope not yet.. I've been feeling shit the past couple of days.. Only handed my applications in last Friday so I'm gonna ring tomorrow.

I would recommend Red Bull but it'll probably make you need to pee every 5 seconds! :rofl:
xx

Morning Ladies!!!!

Buffy - I'll come and do your work while you have a snooze!!

Nat - Thanks hun!! I hope today is a good day..... Mr S is making love to the pot today..... YIKES!

Ella - Im a red bull addict too!!

not much of red bull fan to be honest....every time i have it i can almost feel my teeth furring up from the sugar! :rofl:

Morning girls

:hugs: in need all round today I think :hugs:

Chris, sorry to hear about your problem at work, I really hope you get it sorted and the worst doesn't happen, we are always here for you, you know that :hugs:

Kerry, I am glad you don't have too long to wait now :hugs:

Ella, just posted in your journal, hope you are ok chick? :hugs:

Missy and Buffy - only 3 days apart!! Glad to see you have got a ticker now Buffy :hugs:

Nat - 12 days - are you getting excited now? :hugs:

I just found out more about my work - that not only is everyone going to have to take a 10% pay cut, the ones who have pensions and health care benefits and petrol allowances (the managers) are losing those aswell so for them it will mean more like a 20% cut :shock:

getting jiggy with a pot.....oh so romantic! :rofl:

but please, come and do my work! even better today, it's cake day.....we can pay in cake if that would tempt you?! :dance:

Besides buffy your not allowed it anyway!! Not when there is a baby in your tummy!!
Errrr just wondering??? Do we get to see LO's first piccie??

hi Tracy......work sounds rough, i bet the morale isn't good at the moment.....are people leaving at all?

Morning Kerry and Tracy :hi:

I saw that you posted in my journal thanks Tracy :hugs: means a lot :)

Red Bull is the best! But sends me totally hyperactive haha
xx

no piccie this time....didn't get offered, plus i was in a blubbering mess, so forgot to ask....will do next time though......! got given loads of goodies though....bounty bags etc....too scared to open at the moment....

I can't drink Red Bull, I am allergic to caffeine!

No-one has left yet but I think after they announce this they will be like rats leaving a sinking ship!! mind you there are not many other jobs out there!

awwww :hug: Tracy xxxxx I hope that things return back to normal soon xxx

Buffy - Cant wait for your next scan!

me neither....eek....it is such a long way off! 6 weeks on tues.....! :hissy:

Thanks Kerry but unfortunately I don't think they ever will be normal again, when I started here it was a successful international company with 150 employees and now we are uk only with 46 people who are all very de-moralised!! I just feel fortunate to be getting out of here in 12 weeks time!

That'll go so fast buffy :hugs:

It's unbelievable how many people are losing their jobs atm.. Which makes it near to impossible to find one!
xx

ooh, that means you get a nice long break before lo arrives.......knowing my luck i'll finish on the friday and have lo on the saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"