WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really? Not seen her posting as much lately that's all! Hope bump comes soon. People being annoying yet, "drink this, eat that?" :hissy: Still remember it now :rofl:

Congratulations to your sister!

Toria, go see her journal.

I'm supposed to have sex three times in 24 hours!!! as if!

baby.love - how does it feel being in 2nd tri? excellent news hunni:D

nat - 7days to go!! wow!!!

tracy, hope your enjoying your time off :D yikes about the car, hope its fixed ssoonies, give that garage hell

hi toriaaa how u doing?

I'm doing ok, i have no morning sickness as yet,but i get queasy now and again , so far ive gone off coffee and fallen in love with tescos summer fruit smoothie, put on some wieght, and been told that my tummy shape has changed,,, im nervoussly awaiting a letter telling me when my scan is.

I'm doing alright thanks! You? Super tired today. Was yesterday too. Could do with a nap.

Thanks girls,

Missy, it feels crazy that i am in 2nd Tri already, its going so fast this time.
Toria, God i hate it when people tell me what to do, eat, drink etc! This is my 3rd pregnancy so surely people must realise i know what i am doing now :lol:
Nat, Whats sex? i seem to have forgotten how it goes :rofl: I have lost all my mojo with this one :blush:

You wait until your my size again!!!! Bless DH he understands, but he's had enough of naviagting the bump!!

Morning Ladies!!

Im not going to be around much today! Got boring meetings and boss is off this week so my work load is :shock:

Glad to hear that everyone is well!!

Missing you all so so much! xxxxx :hug:

big hugs samba :hug: :hugs:

i want a nap, can i go home and nap please? hahaha im off to wrk now so i'll catch up with you ladies this evening after xxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Kerry :hugs:
Nat i remember with my other 2 i was like this, i feel so unsexy when pregnant, but sure i can allow him the odd treat :lol:

:hi: kerry... not to worry about work!! We're always here!

:hi: Missy!

:rofl: Just had my food delivery, first time I done it. We use Ginger in our currys, so I ordered some... we normally get a 1cm x 1cm... the one that got delivered looked like a hand... I nearly wet myself with laughter when I saw it... wait until DH see it!

:rofl: Oh dear Nat! Looks like lots of ginger in your food for a while!

Whats everyone having for lunch? I just scoffed a tuna sandwich and it was yummy.

Just won a clothes bundle on ebay as i am desperate need of maternity jeans! mine stopped fitting about a week ago and i miss them loads! I am living in combat trousers now and its boring me lol

I live in leggins when home!!

I had a sausage sandwich and sugar free jelly!!!

Righto off to hospital I go again!!

Hey Daisy, all good thanks, how're you and bean?
xx

Hi Ella, ok thanks, nervous for my scan tomorrow, fx we will see hb. XXX

Aww, I'm sure everything will be fine and bean will have a nice strong heartbeat! :) :hugs:
xx

Hiya Ladies!

Nat - Good luck at the hospital xxxx

HAVE A LOOK AT MY NEW TICKER!!! :yipee:

daisy - Everything is going to be amazing!!! Give Raisin a little wave from Aunty Samba

Ella - Howdy :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back