WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon!!!

I've had all my hair cut off!!! So tired now!

It's just above my shoulders... 3inches off so not all gone!!!!

It looks really quiet! Yup I got 12 days left and feeling restless, doesn't seem right having a 'date' for the baby...

Hi ladies :hi:

Still no word from my job and I'm not feeling any better. When Pete got home last night I was able to eat a little pasta, but haven't been able to eat since. My stomach is just in knots and I'm always wanting to burst into tears. Just a complete lack of functioning....although I was able to do a bit of laundry. I think maybe I'll be better when I know for sure what's going to happen with my job.

Nat, I want to see pics of your hair! I bet it looks beautiful!

I will do photos later... requires me to get up off my bum! :rofl:

Chris, try not to fret I know it's really hard and we'd all be the same in your situation. Did you have your appointment today?

my appt is today but I canceled it. TTC will be on hold for awhile and even if it weren't....I don't know if I have the emotional fortitude for this right now.

Chris :hugs: are you not going in then, do you want to say what happened or not? I hope you are ok chick :hugs:

:hugs:

What are your plans for tonight??

Tracy - how was UFO dinner?

I loved it but DH said he didn't like any of them :shock: I said well you never said when we were eating them first time round :rofl: I think he wasn't really hungry tbh!! No idea what we are having tonight I am going to Tesco on the way home

We are having grilled chicken, roasted pepper and mexican rice!

I might make spaghetti with a neapolitan sauce I am not in the mood for meat - DH will moan though he is a devout meat and two veg man!!

Well what you could do, is split the sauce and put some meat in his....

Afternoon ladies :wave:

Chris - nice to see you babes :hugs: hope you are ok xx

:hugs: Chris..

dinner tonight....no idea...probably just pasta for me (aka pasta 'n' sauce with cheese melted on top) as dh is late home as lots of traffic on M62....that delightful motorway in the north!

the best news though, is that fat guy is now off work for 2 weeks....:wohoo:....he's off to Malaysia....so he'll probably sweat like a pig out there (he sweats badly in an air conditioned office!)

not so good is that the rest of my team are off too.....just little me on my own.....more time on bnb me thinks......:yipee:

Buffy - at least you get a break from fatso! :) he he! xx

Nat...that's a very good question.....do hope so, else he may be inclined to come back into work....noooo!!!!

did have a moan about him today to my boss.....he's going to have a word with him at his next 1-2-1...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"