WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
massive massive hugs hunni, i got my fingers crossed u get a new job soon, one you cn be a bit happier in xxx

Morning ladies :hi:

There's an update in my journal.

:hug:

Morning all, sorry i have been awol lately i have been having a bit of a nightmare!

Chris, i am so sorry you are going through all this..but hun you certainly aint any of those things you said! I think you seem a wonderfull person :hugs: I hope things work themselves out for you soon xxxx

Lea :hi: good to see you hun .. Hope all is well xxx
Missy Hey hun, hows things?

And hi and big :hugs: to everyone else x

Morning!

Chris I would sue based on your record!!!

Lea really nice to see you back with us!!

Leah - you got pregnancy brain?!!?

Missy how you feeling?

Well Sam has my nesting and been doing the house, I been loving my afternoon naps!! Everything is just about ready... and been getting period like pains!

Hiya Nat, yep hence the new blinkie! it gives people warning :lol:

How are you?

Lol... my pregnancy brain seems to have gone however I am into dropping things and not having a balance!!

I'm doing ok, just want to meet little lady now, bit achey but other than that not too bad!

What about you?

Been feeling a bit crap lately and missing my family who live in Milton Keynes, so the decision has been made that we are moving after the baby has been born.. I am so lonely here and its not nice... so roll on Nov as i will be back where i come from with my family :)

I cant believe its only a week till you meet your little lady! you must be so excited x

Thats excellent news!!! They'll be on hand for all that baby sitting, and it's nice to have family around to bring up all the children!!

I know it's only a week, not sure where the time has gone!!!

Morning ladies :wave:

I am not at work today, still got tomorrow off too :happydance:

Chris I am so so sorry to hear you lost your job, just going to check out your journal in a mo :hugs:

Leah how long have you lived in Suffolk?

Nat OMG you must be so excited now!! :hugs:

I am really peed off today, I took my car into the garage 2 weeks ago as it had developed a rattle, they had it for a whole day and told me they couldn't find anything wrong with it but the rattle has continued so yesterday DH took a quick look and it turns out the suspension spring on my side has snapped :shock: so I have been driving my DD and my unborn son and myself around in a death trap for a fortnight :grr: I am so mad with them but not a patch on how furious DH is!! We are taking it back this morning (I am driving DH's car) wish me luck!

Tracy, give them a pregnant hormone rant!!! I love doing them!!!
Yes I am excited and sick at the same time!

Morning Tracy, i have lived here for nearly 3 years, but moved away from Milton Keynes 12 years ago! I have always missed it and since living here its got worse..I have no friends and hate it..I am so so lonely and decided i wanna go home and be near all my family.
Being pregnant has made me realise how much i miss it i think..But about a month before bubba is due we are going to start the ball rolling :wohoo:

I cant believe the garage missed that with your car hun! I hope you get some answers from them as to why and how!

Morning girls!

Where's Chris77 got to?
How's bump Natalie?
Hello baby.love! How are you?

Chris is prob sleeping... she's normally online from about lunchtime..

Bump is good, just want it to appear now!!

How is Caitlyn?

OMG girls i am bouncing off the walls!

My little sister is pregnant and had some bleeding for 3 weeks , 2 weeks ago they picked nothing up on a scan, well this morning she went for a follow up scan and there was a heartbeat :wohoo: She is around 7 weeks pregnant so there will only be 7 weeks between our babies.

I can't decide what to watch, film wise, when doing the ironing in a min

Hmm Nat i aint a film person unless its Nemo/Shrek etc! :rofl: So not much help i'm afraid x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"