WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya ladies x

Enjoying my last day of easter x I took my nieces to the park this morning while the sun was shining & then came home & did some washing now I'm having a rest & a good catch up on bnb as I havent been on for a while x

Hope everyone had a good easter x

Kerry - Love the new ticker huni x

Tasha - 1 day to go :happydance: & one week to go for me :happydance:

Missy - hope your ok huni glad the sickness isnt too bad x

Nat - Cant believe this time next week Isobella is going to be
here :happydance:

Leah - Cant believe your almost 14 weeks already x

Ella - How you doing huni?? Did you get my txt yesterday?? x x x

Afternoon ladies,

Kerry that ticker is fabulous hun :hugs:
Daisy i have everything crossed but am sure everything will be fine.
Reedy i know! where is the time going? only 2 and a half weeks and we find out the sex!
Ella hiya sweetie. hows it all going on the job front?

Well, the job at DH's hospital is looking real good! DH spoke with the director (he's worked at the hospital for 15 years and has a great repoire with everyone there) and the director remembers me when I was there 5 years ago and said that I always did good work...so she's going to talk to the manager of the department. So, it's looking good! :happydance:

DH is so cute...he says, "It'll be great working with you again honey."
:cloud9:

Kerry, great news about the FS!

Daisy, good to see you. I am sure raisin will stick. :hugs:

Nat, getting so close now! :happydance:

Thats great news Chris :hugs: I hope you are feeling ok xxx

I just ate a whole easter egg and now feel rather ill for it! Oooops :lol:

I'm feeling better Leah thanks. :hugs: I'll feel much better after I get 4:00 over with (boss wants to meet with me...err...ex boss I should say) and of course when I definitely get the job. But I'm definitely feeling more like myself.

Oh hun i hope it goes as well as it possibly can xx

Good to hear you are feeling better though :hugs:

hey all...

sorry i'm late....:hissy:

Chris....glad you are feeling a little more positive today.....did you have a good Easter break?

and Leah....wow you're storming ahead with those weeks....i'm still in awe of your bump!

Kerry...luv the ticker! keep that PMA going! :wohoo:

all good with me....well apart from the sickness, lack of sleep and general feeling crapness!

Thanks buffy i cant believe how fast the weeks are flying, as for my bump i am amazed by its size and shape... I think i have felt the 1st flutters now. I was laying on my side today and felt a wriggly sensation..its happened a few times over the last week and a half :cloud9:

How are you going? other than the sickness etc xx

Hiya Chris x
Hope your meeting with your ex boss goes ok x & hope the job with pete comes good too x x x :hugs:

Buffy - sorry your feeling crappy but I'm sure your loving every minute of it too :happydance: x

Cant believe my last day of Easter is over already x it went too bloody quick x Buts only @ work for 2 & a half days this week then got monday off next week :happydance: x

We've got spag bol for dinner tonight yum x what has everyone else got?? x x

am ok thanks Leah....amazingly very calm after the scan last week....still have to wait another 5 weeks until the next one though :hissy:

not told any family yet either....we've decided to wait until after the scan.....my family has enough issues without another loss (they didn't know about the last one...)

feeling very bloated again today...

wierdest thing though.....one of my cats has started to behave very odd......willow never sleeps on my lap.....she's 9 and we've had her since she was a kitten, but last night, when i was lying on the sofa on my side watching tv, she lay (almost vertical) on my side and belly.....so wierd.....am wondering if she 'knows'....!

I think she does Buffy....animals are very intuitive!

Reedy.....kinda loving the crapness! wow...not too long before your scan! have you got a bump like Leah yet?!

Chris....i think she knows too.....will see what she is like tonight....

dinner tonight is chilli, although now spag bol has been mentioned i think i would rather have that!

had a sandwich from the cafe in the middle of the business park earlier on (we call it the shack).....the woman thought i was completely loopy when i asked her to cut it into 4 squares, rather than the normal 2 triangles! :rofl:

Afternoon ladies! :hi:

Reedy - I'm all good thanks, yeah I did get your text yesterday thankyou :hugs:
she finally showed up last night x

Leah - I'm persevering but I'm finding it really hard.. I'm trying to keep positive but I've not had a job since September now and it is kinda getting to me :(

What's everyone up to this evening? My neighbours just invited me and my mum over for dinner - yummy!
xx

ooh...can i come too....are they having spag bol? really fancy it now! :rofl:

squares are easier to hold....the filling doesn't drop out then.....and when having lunch 'al-desko' you certainly don't want lumps of cheese etc stuck in your keyboard!

Hey buffy :)

Haha, no they're not having spag bol actually, they're vegetarian!
But they do cook yummy food!
xx

Wish me luck ladies. I am trying for my class 7 drivers licence again. I will need much luck to FINALLY pass the test :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back