WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck Lea.....:hugs:

(watch out world...Lea is gonna be on the road!)

hometime now.....will try and pop on tomorrow......love to everyone i didn't get to say hello to today....:hugs:

Afternoon...

Hospital was ok, blood pressure is high but other than that ok.

hi nat :D

baby love wahooo movement :D baby flutterings:D im having to buy some mat clothes already!!!! so hoping its not twins i'd die

hey daisy how u doing hun, good luck for your scan sweetie

hey ella, you doing ok?

samba ur new ticker rocks babe

heya reedy i have had a lovely easter thanks :)

aww chris im glad things on the job front r looking up, u and oh can have sexy lunches togeether, nip off to supply closets for nookies hahahhha

aww buffy im sorry your feeling crappy i hope the feeling passes soon , i think pets do know cos my puppy is verry attentive to me lately forever licking me and cuddling up

good luck leaArr hunni :D

im having shepherd pie for tea:D with summer fruit smoothie and then ice cream for afters :D

Hey Nat, glad it all went okay at hospital.. High blood pressure is normal in pregnancy anyway?
xx

Hey Missy!

:wohoo: on baby movements! Excited for you!
xx

erm yes as you get nearer to delivering. But it also goes hand in hand with gestational diabetes...

I will catch up with everyone tomorrow... shattered now xx

Good luck Lea! :dust: What's class 7?

Buffy :rofl: at 'al-desko' love it! :rofl:

Nat, glad the hospital went okay. :hugs:

:rofl:

God Leah, you and I are so much alike. :friends: :rofl: Pete thinks my driving is like a danger zone. :rofl:

:rofl:

I think I'm justified. It's supposed to be a road safety test, and they added a bunch of questions about GDL (Graduated Driver's Licence) which I didn't know anything about. Now I know it inside and out. I WILL pass it this time :rofl:

:rofl: That's the spirit! Think positively! :thumbup:

Crap...I gotta get ready for my 'meeting' soon. Gotta drive 50 minutes for this meeting that'll take probably only 10 minutes and then to collect my things. :dohh: I wish I had the foresight to grab my things last week. I'd rather not face everyone. Hopefully, I can remain as strong as I'm feeling atm and not burst into tears.

Well, all I've had to do is look over at the leaning tower of files and remind myself that now Barbara has to put away all her own shit. :rofl: :rofl:

You know what Lea? I'm really kind of relieved to be not TTC atm. I mean, if money were suddenly no issue, I'd be all set to TTC again, but I don't know...can't explain it really.

I know what you mean. Before we lost Taylor, I just had a feeling that something wasn't right. I had asked Nick, if my intuition was right, if we could start trying again in 6 months and he agreed. However, I wasn't really that into it when it actually came to that.
If we were to win the lottery tomorrow, I think we would still be wtt. I think it's our subconscious (sp) keeping us from something we aren't really ready for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"