WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm I probably would... but then again they did it for free.. I dunno...

oooh it's lunch time!

Hiya girlies x

Buffy :hug: hope your ok x x x

Tracy - I would report them x the next person might not be as lucky as you x

Nat - What you having for Lunch?? I had a toasted bagel with philly & now eating some wotsits x

Chris -hope something which is perfect for you comes up soon x

Hope everyone else is ok x x x x

I had an egg mayo sandwich and sugar free jelly!!!

Now it's nap time!! :rofl:

wish i could have a nap :dohh: I'm sooo tired x had a late night last night yep thats right didnt go to bed till .........................................10pm :rofl: so feel tired today x I'm normally asleep for 9pm

hi hunnis,

tracey i would still report them hun i mean what if your oh hadnt of looked or hadnt a clue what he was looking at, you'd still be driving around in the car!!

flapjacks sound lovely!!!:)

reedy hi hunni how you doing??

buffy, im sorry things are piling up at work, i hate it when ppl dont do theyre share, hope you feel better soon

natt enjoy your nap hunni

midwife rang me at 11!!! hahha to explain why change of date for apt and to give me the number to book a scan if i havent got a date by this time next week.

aisha is a staffy x german shepherd but looks like neither!! hahah

hope everyone is well :) huggles xxx

Attachments

• DSCI0018.jpg
    DSCI0018.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1
im not sure tracy, im sat freezing in my lil house and no one turned up for my coffee afternoon

I'm here been on the phone and doing gardening bits!!!

I got lovely sunshine!

heya nat, im freezing cold here ive had to put heating on!!! i hope my friend texts me back soon to say if she can give me a lift to tescos

blimey... well I had to put the heating on yesterday..

Think I'm going to plan some tomatoes and basils now!!

ooohhh:D

im not green fingered at all lol, my garden just has grass in it and the odd daisy and daffodil hahah

I love gardening, we got a greenhouse last year and made some raised veg beds, I have planted loads of seeds this year - Tomatoes, cucumbers, pumpkins, mini pumpkins, butternut squash, peas, beans, radish, spring onions and salad leaves.

wow Tracy... I haven't got a greenhouse but we got a conservatory! This is the first year we are trying to grow from seed, so we'll see how it comes out!! Sam is growing chillis as well.

Oh I forgot chillies, I am trying them again, last year ours got covered in whitefly and despite spraying them they all died :( A conservatory will be just the same as a greenhouse I am sure you will do well - it is so satisfying growing your own!!

Yeah we enjoyed the chillis and tomatoes last year but we didn't grow them from seed. Sam saw some mushroom kits in homebase and wanted them... I said lets wait until after baby is here and you got some time off!!! He is really eager to grow his own!!

I just think it is so much better (and cheaper) to start from seed cos you have done it all by yourself then! DH bought some mushroom spores but we can't find the right compost to grow them in, I think you are better off getting a full kit.

wow listen to you two.. i take after my mum too much i can kill spiderplant and aloe vera!!!! hhahaha

I am rubbish at houseplants, I forget to water them, I am only interested in plants I can eat LOL

oooh my spider plant is growing babies at the moment!! I just potted one...

Missy you need to get an easy plant,.. try a yukka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back