WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine has babies too, I like them dangling off the big plant though!

I wish it was home time this last hour is dragging!

i think i'll stick to growing flump and getting my puppy to grow... i seem to be doing okay with that atm ahahhaa

LOL that is enough to be growing really Missy! I don't know how I am going to keep up with all my seeds really!

Hi girls as promised a new bump pic x well a variation of 3 to see you any of you can see a difference x i think i look more round this week x

I might not get chance to come on tomorrow afternoon so thought \i'd do it now x

Attachments

• 3 differences x.jpg
    3 differences x.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 8
aww reedy:) youve got a noticable difference at 12w+1 look how flat your tummy was aT 4W, wish i'd started off with a flat tummy !!!! not just podge!!

Hi Ladies

Just a really quick note before I go away. Witch got me :cry:

Im going to miss you!! xxxxxx

Nat I also wanted to wish you luck just in case isobel decides to come a wee bit early :hug: Dont forget to text!!!

Stupid fecking cowbag :grr:

I hope you have a lovely holiday though Kerry x going to miss ya huni x x x

FFS! Bloody :witch:

On a positive side, well I hope it is, you get to have your CD3 bloods done...

Reedy - lovely little bump!!! I'll do mine tomorrow and post on sunday!!! If I've not dropped!

I've had two breakfasts this morning... starving!

no bump from me.....my stomach more than caters for any differences at the moment! :rofl:

buffy I didn't get a bump until 22wks!! I'm a fluffy mummy!!

fluffy mummy.....i like!

Nat....i can't believe LO is almost here....i remember looking at your wedding piccies last year!

so, now that you are almost there.....would you say that you have enjoyed being pregnant? some people seem to love it....others not....(marmite syndrome perhaps?!)....

I love marmite!!! lol

I loved being pregnant up to about 28weeks then got GD and it went a little down hill from there. But on the whole yes I have enjoyed it, but as you get larger and nearer the date you get impatient a little!! I know I can't believe she's almost here either!! Not sure where the 9 months have gone..

HIya Nat & Buffy x

Hope your both ok x

4 more days to go Nat :happydance:

I'm ok thanks x Nat still feeling sick & my jeans are getting too tight :blush: be glad when I finish work in an hour & a half x a nice long weekend ahead bcus I've got monday off then its scan day/baby evicting day :happydance:

How are you feeling?? x

Tired!!! I just want it to start naturally!!! what else do you have planned for your long weekend?

Fine thanks just BAW as usual!! How are you? what are you doing with your last 4 baby-free days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"