WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am supposed to be resting and doing not alot.. but I get bored. So I tidied the house again. Then one of my cats wasn't happy I went to bed and decided to wake me to tell me!!

I watched the new Harry Potter trailer and now just pottering about!

Morning Ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone this fine Friday.

Nat, have you not got a good book or some films to watch?

Hiya Lea - how are you?

Happy it's Friday. Happy it's payday. Sad that tomorrow is two months. I am torn. Nick is thinking about joining the reserves. He is sick of his job and wants a break. I am not too keen on the idea of him joining the military in such a time, but if it's something he really wants to do, all the more power to him.

LEa....:hugs:.....things don't sound easy for you at the moment.......

hi Tracy.....:wave:

Lea :hugs: It does get easier over time I promise :hugs: My DH sometimes talks about joining the TA (same as reserves i think) but the two week compulsory camp each year puts him off - he used to be a medic in the Army before I met him - TBH I don't want him to join cos I would be worried he would get posted somewhere horrible!

Buffy how are you today?

Lea :hugs:

Tracy - I am watching a film and reading a book

:hi: buffy!

I know... baby book as well... congrats on being viable too :)

God our FD has just told me he thinks we are all having to take a 12% pay cut when the boss signs up for the new company - I am even more glad I am leaving now!! Things just go from bad to worse don't they? The managers are all losing their pension contributions, health care and fuel allowances too, I reckon people will be leaving in droves!!

are you going to be going back to that company when your mat leave is over?

Not if I can help it - especially now!! I would have considered it before if they gave me the option of part time but now I am deffo gonna look for something a) part time and b) nearer home (where I work is half an hour drive)

hi Tracy....work sounds a bit hellish over there for you....at least you can count down until you leave :happydance:.....saying that though....it is sad to see some places go downhill.....

not too bad here.....struggling with emotions and generally feel crap.....i'm freaking out and wondering if i've imagined it all....sigh

have to go to doctors next week as got a letter of hospital saying i'm anaemic...my count isn't particularly low (12.7), and that is with taking an extra 200% RDA per day as well! oh well, at least they are looking after me.....:)

Buffy - are you upping your food intake of iron too? Have some steak and spinach LOL!

not much of a steak eater....looks like i'll have to up the intake of bunny munch though! (greens)

right.....hometime for me too......hope you have a lovely weekend Tracy....

:wave:

bye Nat.....hope you enjoy your last quiet weekend!

Not if I can help it - especially now!! I would have considered it before if they gave me the option of part time but now I am deffo gonna look for something a) part time and b) nearer home (where I work is half an hour drive)

Sounds like a good call to me. My commute is about 45mins to 1 hr right now. There is nothing I can really do about that even if I were to change jobs. Thank goodness the countdown has started. YAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back