WTT Graduates Thread! <3

Hollynesss

Mommy!
Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

At the request of some of the wonderful ladies in WTT, I have started this thread for everyone who has moved over or will be in the future so we can keep in touch :) I thought it was a wonderful idea, as I miss so many of you already!

Today is CD2 of my first TTC cycle. I am nervous, excited, terrified, and happy! I hope to see some familiar names in this thread, and I wish you all tons of :dust:

Everyone is welcome!

<3 <3 <3

Yay this is awesome!! I am ovulating today I am sure.......pos opk yesterday and today...mmwill be tearing Dec. 10. Fx and praying. Hard for a bfp ... An answer to my prayers in time for Xmas would be amazing. Baby dust to us all.

Just popping in to say hi! I'll be joining you over here in 9 months! Lots of baby dust to you all!

It's good to see you over here Holly! I am in my first 2WW, 8DPO. We bd'd a lot this cycle but my temp keeps dropping so I'm not very hopeful. Good luck and I hope you get your sticky bean soon!

Hey you!! Its great to see you, too! I hope you get your sticky bean quickly :)

Yay! I'm so happy you made this thread. I'm in my first tww and feeling like I will be happy getting preggars now or later lol. I hope this feeling last.

Hey ladies! Thanks Hollynesss for creating this thread! I am cd 19 or 20 today (can't remember) and still waiting to ovulate. Getting impatient now but I didn't ovulate until cd 23 last cycle so hopefully it'll happen soon! I am getting nervous though. I'm not the most patient person in the world and just hope we get a bfp right away. 2 of the women in my mom's group had their babies before Thanksgiving and have toddlers similar in age to my lo and it made me really, really want to give my daughter a baby sibling :) Here's hoping we'll all get bfp's soon! :)

Hello :flower:

Sneaking in a bit early :) We'll be TTC after my next AF, which will be around New Year. Though I think hubby may try to talk me into it next week, on our 10th anniversary of being together! We'll see ;)

Hoping everyone gets their :bfp: nice and quick!

I'm on CD1 now, if my cycle is anything like the last two months and everything goes well I could have a boxing day BFP :happydance:

Keeping everything crossed for everyone x

I am currently on CD8, but we may be derailed this cycle due to some exigent circumstances :( I'm hoping things will turn around in the next 10 days, but if not, there's always next month!

I can't believe its December already! What are all of your plans for the Holidays?

:xmas1::xmas2::xmas3::xmas4::xmas5::xmas6::xmas7::xmas8::xmas9::xmas12:

I'm cycle day 9, start opks tomorrow, cervix moving higher, feeling excited.

Upping our bd frequency, as my oh says when we r going to bd, let's get u impregnated, lol. I would love to get a holidays bfp, I hope I can pin point ovulation and then test a week after missed af.

I need ideas on telling oh when I do get a bfp, I no my facebook announcement but nothin else lol

Hi guys im officially ttc no. 2, dd 3 this month xx really excited little anxious it wont happen. My af never got back to normal after my dd my cycles were 32-34 but now 56-63 im now on cd 13 due to ovulate dec 31 still a long way ti go but its nearer so fx

It's nice to see some familiar names from wtt on here...good luck to all! :)

Doing well, thanks! I am 1 dpo I think (has positive opk's yesterday and the day before and a lot of cramping). Already getting a little burned out with the ttc schedule and am going to try to relax a bit next cycle (if there is a next cycle). I, like everyone else probably, just hope so badly it will happen the first time! But realistically, it probably won't so I'm trying to prepare myself for that. Feeling hopeful though! How are you doing?

I think we all really want to strike gold on the first try! I hope you caught your eggy :D

I'm doing well, hoping I can convince my husband to go ahead with TTC this cycle. I understand why he wants to hold off another month, but this is torturous :\

I think we all really want to strike gold on the first try! I hope you caught your eggy :D

I'm doing well, hoping I can convince my husband to go ahead with TTC this cycle. I understand why he wants to hold off another month, but this is torturous :\

Good luck with your hubby. I agree that delaying is torture! I really hope
he changes his mind and at least does NTNP.
Keep us posted.
I'm on CD11 today, so we're almost on the same cycle day. I estimate ovulation between Dec 12-14. NOT on Friday the 13. lol
We're very excited here! :happydance:

Cycle day 14 here, lots of ewcm, no pos opk yet but there is a tinge of colour in there now. I'm trying to take a very relaxed approach to it, oh has lots of stress with being jobless and don't want to add to it by piling on the pressure of when we have to bd so I tell him if ur up for it we cud do it on a certain day because it might be close to ovulation. i think i was puting pressure on early in the week n it just had the opposite affect so I just keep thinking even if not this month then there wud be next n if it was next then i wud learn more about my body n mine n sil pregnancies wud be further apart so all in all a bit relaxed.

However i have learnt that I'm a poas obsessive, to start with I was like o Il do opks when I remember n now I just want to keep doing them lol, so I think the first neg pregnancy test I have Il change my tune and be like impregnate me now

I totally get where you're coming from, I think my husband will be the exact same. Since he lost his job he hasn't been in the mood at all, and I definitely cant convince him to TTC before he gets a new job. I am also a poas-aholic! Last cycle I O'd on CD18 but Ive been testing twice daily already :haha: I'm on cd13 currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->