WTT Graduates Thread! <3

Looked again and yesterday wasnt pos, but second urine today def was. Think Il be out this month, bd 4 days ago and that's it so I highly doubt it x

:hugs: I really hope that's not the case for you xx

Well hopefully bd tomorrow and if that's o day then I may have a chance but I really think I od today. Never mind there are other months and at least I can drink over Xmas. Each month is a learning month and there are lots of things to learn xx

MrsEleflump- I definitely think that all first time parents are terrified, at least a little bit, when they get their first BFP! Until we get that second line, being pregnant and having a bay is so mystical and such a daydream, that the reality of what is about to come is sure to be a shock :) I know I'll be scared, too! I can't wait to see how my husband reacts, since he's such a macho army man :haha:

Itsnowmyturn- wishing you all the best that your endo pains go away!!

Positive opk last night, so hopefully ov is on its way very soon...is it bad that as soon as ov has happened I will be considering myself TTC even though there's no chance until after AF? I see it as we won't be preventing any more after this ov, therefore we're TTC :haha:

Positive opk last night, so hopefully ov is on its way very soon...is it bad that as soon as ov has happened I will be considering myself TTC even though there's no chance until after AF? I see it as we won't be preventing any more after this ov, therefore we're TTC :haha:

That's what I did, as soon as I was in the green after ovulation and we'd thrown away the condoms I had a little party in my head.

Still waiting to O here, could be another week :coffee:

Itsnowmyturn you have my sympathy, sometimes my endo pain gets so bad around ovulation I wonder if I'll even be able to go through with BD :hugs:

That coffee and paper smiley always makes me laugh.

I got really bad o pains Sunday, ever since then iv had mild cramping but hoping my flare up stays away, I dont think i cud cope with 2 weeks every month of being doubled over in agony. It's terrible when ur at work talking to a patient and they are asking u if ur ok lol. I just want to get pregnant and hope to god it helps it. thats my reasoning for wantig to catch quickly, other than that I'm actually really enjoying learning about my body

If you're not longer preventing, I'd say you're officially TTC! :D

I got really bad o pains Sunday, ever since then iv had mild cramping but hoping my flare up stays away, I dont think i cud cope with 2 weeks every month of being doubled over in agony. It's terrible when ur at work talking to a patient and they are asking u if ur ok lol. I just want to get pregnant and hope to god it helps it. thats my reasoning for wantig to catch quickly, other than that I'm actually really enjoying learning about my body

In my experience it really, really did, though the first tri was extra painful with my uterus stretching through all the scarring etc. My ovarian cysts disappeared by the 2nd tri (I had 3 about 2-3cm large each). The pain has started creeping back since 8 months PP but I haven't had any days where I was bedbound with it which is a huge improvement.
Fingers crossed it happens quickly for you!

LO is cutting her molars right now so I'm not getting enough sleep to be able to get reliable temps to chart with, so I've just been wanting to BD every day just in case. I think I've already worn OH out since he begged for a night off last night :blush: I suppose I deserve it because he's been a bit deprived the past 2 years.

I was exactly the same when we decided on sunday that we were going to be ttc after af, I just wasn't counting on it showing up the following day :rofl:

In my experience it really, really did, though the first tri was extra painful with my uterus stretching through all the scarring etc. My ovarian cysts disappeared by the 2nd tri (I had 3 about 2-3cm large each). The pain has started creeping back since 8 months PP but I haven't had any days where I was bedbound with it which is a huge improvement.
Fingers crossed it happens quickly for you!

LO is cutting her molars right now so I'm not getting enough sleep to be able to get reliable temps to chart with, so I've just been wanting to BD every day just in case. I think I've already worn OH out since he begged for a night off last night :blush: I suppose I deserve it because he's been a bit deprived the past 2 years.

Lol my oh is loving it because he says wen we bd lol, i may hint that now wud be a good time but its totally up to him so he's gettig plenty more than he used to.

I think I od yesterday temp was up this morning so if its up tomorrow Il no for def because I do occasionally get the odd raised one but never 2 in a row unles I take it later which I tend to do at the weekend. Will prob end up taking it a few hours later tomorrow though, i need a lie in I'm shattered.

So we dtd 15 and 19 and i think I od 18 or 19 (obviously dont no yesterdays temp so cud have been raised). If I od cd18 then 15 would be good for poss catching egg but if i od 19 then I think il be out because 15 bath prob disappeared n 19 batch prob not in time. but I will wait and see, assuming a 14 day lp im due on Xmas day :-( sucks much!!

I'm hoping my endo pains stay away, thy have significantly reduced since having zoladex from April for 6 months and while I was on it they were completely gone so at least I'm not useless for the time I'm in pain x

Well ladies, I'm in complete shock. Got my bfp today at 10 dpo. Don't even know what to think. I'm thrilled, scared and confused (this was our first cycle trying and I'm breastfeeding). I really wasn't expecting it. Hoping it sticks! Good luck to all you wonderful ladies!!!!!

Wow Congratulations! Fingers crossed some of us can join you in first tri soon :D

Thank you! I hope to see you all in first tri soon :) Sending copious amounts of baby dust to you all!

Huge congrats to you!!!! :happydance: A healthy and happy 9 months to you!!

Well ladies, I'm in complete shock. Got my bfp today at 10 dpo. Don't even know what to think. I'm thrilled, scared and confused (this was our first cycle trying and I'm breastfeeding). I really wasn't expecting it. Hoping it sticks! Good luck to all you wonderful ladies!!!!!

That's awesome schmetterling! Congratulations, hopefully it's contagious lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->