WTT Graduates Thread! <3

Were still trying, i dont think he dare tell me we can't lol, hes never had so much sex :haha:

I always swore I wudnt go thru loads of pee sticks but I just no i will, i said I wudnt do them this weekend but Il already got 3 out to do tomorrow lol. one thing i will never do tho is set ky alarm just to take my temp, I love my sleep too much for that!! I do think it skews it a bit but I don't care.

I am curious as to whether I will ever get a pos opk tho, I no some people never do, that's why I'm going to do so many tomorrow to see when the best time of day to do them might be, particularly as I'm terrible at doing the whole 4 hour no drinking and hold thing, it just doesn't work for me, when i need to go I need to go and if i want a drink Il have one.

As long as you test once mid-morning and once in the evening, you should catch your surge. Last cycle was the first time I ever got a positive OPK, and I had tested at about 10am and got an almost positive, and again at about 2pm and got a full-blown positive. I was also off of work that day, however! I thought it just didn't work for me, but it turns out I was just O-ing 4-5 days later than I thought I was. I just wasn't testing late enough.

I will keep trying and see when I get my pos, I think they are getting darker but still not enough to even consider that they are getting pos

:hi:
I'm just waiting for af to start and then we'll be ttc

We had a few weeks where we didn't think we were going to move over to ttc as hubby was worried about me being further than 26 weeks when we fly out if we got lucky early. But he now seems quite open to ttc as of next cycle :happydance:

Well opk got loads darker today but it wasn't pos, however short hold, a little dehydrated, not much pee, so it may well have been pos if I had done it properly so il test again tomorrow and see what it looks like. Terrible left side and lowers back pains today so think Il o tonight or tomorrow

We won't be bd again for a few days unfortunately so Saturday was my one and only try

af has started :happydance: it looks like I might ov while we're away at the in law's house over xmas :dohh:

Hey ladies! I will be graduating from WTT and TTC this month! I am CD 3 now! Hubby wanted to wait until April to try but after a wonderful 1st anniversary in Venice, Italy and video chat with family and our 1-year old nephew looks like he got the baby bug :D I'm over the moon happy to start sooner than planned!! We actually BD last month 5 days before O, which was unplanned but hubby was finally comfortable with it! We missed the egg as I got AF 2 days ago obviously but I was secretly hoping we caught it lol!

I'm so anxious, nervous, and so excited all at once! We have been using the withdrawal method carefully for the past 10 months (except for last ha!) and I thought we'd have an accident by now....just nervous it might not 'click' at all ..I usually O CD13...so wish us luck!

Baby dust to all!!!

XOXO

Well im still guessing about when i o lol so fx really. i think I feel my endo pains coming so no bd for ages if that's the case x

Well, looks like it's going to be New Year-ish for us :) We had a little chat yesterday, just me asking him if he was still ok with waiting til then, and he's fine with it, he also admitted that whenever the :bfp: happens he'll be 'scared s***less', but then, so will I!! :argh: He has said it's just nerves about the upheaval and the responsibility, and I think you'd have to be insane not to feel that way. He has no actual doubts or misgivings about having a baby, so we're happy and good to go after the :witch: has come and gone :)

Looked again and yesterday wasnt pos, but second urine today def was. Think Il be out this month, bd 4 days ago and that's it so I highly doubt it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->