WTT in May/June 2014

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi there Ladies

I was wondering if anyone else would be TTC in Mid May/Early June 2014??

Me and my OH have decided that we are going to TTC then, its going to be a long journey for us has I have PCOS... :cry:

:hi:
We're ttc in may (but will prob be mid-may with my cycles). Im soooo excited. We would have started already but dont want a Nov/Dec/Jan baby. There are loads of winter babies in our families!!:haha:
It'll be baby #3 but pregnancy #2. Our twins have just turned 17 months and we're hoping for new baby (note...just new baby rather than babies:haha:) around the time they turn 2 and a half.
Really hope it goes well for you xxxxx

Thank you :flower:

We also don't want a Nov/Dec/Jan Baby due to my OH job and working hours has he wants to be around to help as much as he can. He is self employed and those months are his busiest and sometimes works 15 hours a day!

My af will be due 11th may so I'm TTC then!
Can't wait!

:hi:
We're aiming to try once DS turns 1 which will be 10th May. I'm really excited and can't wait for DS to have a sibling :cloud9:
We're not being very careful at the minute though so it could happen sooner but I've left that decision up to DH (he's the more sensible one out of the two of us) :haha:

Does everyone feel like time is going quickly? I feel it's flying by but I'm kept busy by running round after my 9 month old, doing an access to midwifery course and going back to work 4 days a week next week!

Its good to know there are other ladies WTT for this time of the year to :thumbup:

Nice to meet you all :hi:

We want a baby to arrive next year, earliest February 2015 so it all depends when my AF is in May as to when we know when to time it right, because I don't finish my pill until the 25th Febuary im not sure when my AF'S are going to be due and plus I have PCSO so on my own they are not regular. But im going to see my doctor next week and hopefully get metformin back because this helped me before with my weight and shortened my cycles I had AF some what regular. PCOS really gets me down and I feel negative inside but try not to show it to OH because although he said he will support me every step of the way he keeps saying to be positive and he is such a positive person :cry:

This will be our first baby so its exciting but nervous at the same time especially OH.

:dust: to everyone

Hiya we'll be trying for our third and probably final baby probably more end of May. Hoping for a boy but as it's our last I am just wanting to enjoy it all one final time.

Hi there! :hi:

Three seems a good number to me, I would also like three but my OH is more for just the two. So we will have to wait and see.

Its good to know there are other ladies who are TTC the same time as me I feel I will come here for support with my TTC as this is my first baby and I have PCOS :cry:

We will be ttc #2 from May onwards! Very exciting! We get married in august hoping to be 3 months pregnant and announce it! X

We're be trying either end of May/June for our third. Can't decide whether to try before wedding or just wait until we are married. Not sure on my cycles yet as i've just started taking vitex to regulate them and hopefully shorten! Not expecting it to happen straight away but i guess it could...

June's probably when I'll start TTC. I need to get settled in to a job first, so just got to finish uni.

HoneyBee - I'm just coming to the end of my midwifery training. I've just got a couple more shifts on placement, and a few more days in uni, and that's it, I'm done. I'm so scared about it, but I also can't wait.

30mummyof1 - I'm taking vitex too. I started it at new year. I'm not sure it's done anything for me yet, though, not AF-wise anyway.

May/June is probably when we will start, if I don't jump the gun that is :winkwink:

We will be trying for our first. I'm excited and nervous. You never know if it will happen right away or take awhile when you haven't tried before!

We also don't want a LO around Christmas/December. So we will be avoiding trying this March for sure and then probably not until May because of some major home renos. Hubby doesn't want me around the construction when I'm preggers. (He's going to be such a good daddy!:thumbup:)

Hoping all the construction dust has settled by May and we can stop all this practicing.

Its good that's other ladies WWT to try at this time.

Im finding it so hard as Im getting a bit impatient and time seems to be going so slow I just wanted to get start :haha:

Yes know that feeling! probably why i say maybe May as June even July depending on cycles would make much more sense! :haha:

Well I have PCSO so on my own my cycles are no existent :cry:

But I come off the pill on the 25th February and going to see my doctor next Friday to see if I can get metformin again as it helped bring my cycles shorter and to get an appointment for with my Gynaecologist before we start :haha:

Another PCOS cycster here :)
I have a 14 month old DD and had an ectopic before here. So technically waiting to try for 3rd pregnancy, 2nd baby and probably last :( I'm hoping to try June time, but husband not 100% decided yet *sigh*

Hi, can I join you ladies?

Not too sure when exactly we'll be TTC, (I'm currently waiting for mc to be over & for AF to return before we try again).

Like the poster above we have a DS nearly 18 months & my little butterfly who just fluttered away, so will be trying for pregnancy no3, baby number 2.

I'm thinking March is out the window entirely, & probably most of April, so I imagine it will be May before we can TTC again.

My way of getting through the waiting is usually online 'window' shopping! For example I'm after a changing bag that will be big enough for two, but not like a suitcase! Lol much research is needed! Lol ;)

Xxx

Hi I'm with you ladies too. We're starting in May simply because we don't want a baby due around Christmas, also I have some extra money freed up a month from February so it'll make it easier.

P.S I've been waiting for my period to show up after having my implant removed in January, 6 weeks 2 days it's taken to arrive!

Now I can start to work out my cycles :happydance:

Woo it's good to be able to start planning isn't it? :)

Sambob I noticed you got married in December? Congrats :) we got married 19th December, in the snow 4 years ago- perfect blue sky with not a cloud in sight & crisp white snow, it was everything I dreamed of :) I love winter weddings!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->