WTT in May/June 2014

Woo it's good to be able to start planning isn't it? :)

Sambob I noticed you got married in December? Congrats :) we got married 19th December, in the snow 4 years ago- perfect blue sky with not a cloud in sight & crisp white snow, it was everything I dreamed of :) I love winter weddings!

Xxx
Hi hun yes we had a lovely day! We were hoping for snow or frost but ended up having the windiest day in December lol. Luckily we managed to get out side for a hour to have some photos before we were blown away haha. Our theme was white, silver & snowflakes. xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 6
Aww lovely :) our theme was traditional winter rather than Christmas, with dark green bridesmaids & orange flowers, mulled cider & cozy fires :) my family pictures were taken indoors under a huge wooden staircase & I love how old fashioned they look! Lol :) xxx

Awww that sounds beautiful hun! It's nice to have something a bit different, we didn't want a spring/summer wedding for that reason... Plus no one in either of our families has had an December wedding :D

So now it's from one exciting thing to another!
Sam xx

So DH and I had a conversation last night and we are going to be moving up our trying to conceive date to April! :happydance: We just really want to get started. Honestly we probably would have moved to TTC the other night but I had an event this weekend and wanted to be able to drink and still would rather not have a Christmas baby because it would be hard for me to get time off in December from work and I wouldn't want to miss my childs birthday.

Hi All! We're planning to start TTC for baby #2 at the end of May/early June. Our little one will be 1 at the end of May so that's when we'll start the journey again.

I also have PCOS and clomid did the trick for me. We have fertility issues on both ends though so come May/June we'll be back to the fertility clinic to get the process started again.

Raelynn,

Congrats on your little one. What is a tese?

Thanks

Hi all! I'd love to join you too. We have June for our start date, but I would love to start trying after a trip we have in beginning of May. Let's see what happens! This will be our first child.

I took my mirena IUD out in January, and have been on prenatals ever since. I had my doctor do some pre conception bloodwork, and I'm waiting for our first appointment to have some genetic screening done as well.

All I think about is babies!! I haven't told any of our friends or family about our plans yet, and it sucks, because I feel like I'm bursting on the inside. I want to talk about TTC and babies all the time!

Hi ladies can I join you?

My DH said he'd be happy for me to stop taking the pill at the end of March but I'm being really selective in that I don't want a baby in November, December, January OR February so I'm likely to start TTC mid to late June. It'll be baby No.2 for us :flower:

Ladies I finished my last pill in my strip now so im just waiting for af to arrive and Im going to see me doctor Friday to see if I can see a Gynaecologist before we start ttc in May/June.

Im really nervous about this for some reason :shy:

Ladies I finished my last pill in my strip now so im just waiting for af to arrive and Im going to see me doctor Friday to see if I can see a Gynaecologist before we start ttc in May/June.

Im really nervous about this for some reason :shy:

:hugs:

It's a scary time! We were meant to be TTC last year but I got so nervous at stopping my pill I carried on taking it :dohh:

Is there any reason in particular as to why you're stopping your pill now? I'm just curious because I have no idea when I should stop taking mine and why :shrug:

When I stopped taking the pill my normal cycles returned straight away- literally first AF was 28 days after last pill! But lots of people take time for their bodies to adjust so people say 3-6 months. I actually stopped taking the pill 1 1/2 years before we ttc!! We just used condoms, & nearer the time pull out by tracking dates (I was very regular before DS!)

They also say you should take prenatals up to 3 months in advance of ttc. I'm still taking pregnacare, but about to go buy a load of pregnacare conception & well man conception pills for me & DH to take for the next 3 months!

Rainbow drop- what's wrong with a winter baby?? Lol (just curious) :)

Xxx

Yesterday, I emailed the clinic in Denmark I think I'll use and they emailed me back today and said they'd like to talk through all the questions over the phone. I'm thinking I'll probably arrange it for the week after next as I've got so much on for the next week or so.

Raelynn,

Congrats on your little one. What is a tese?

Thanks

Thanks Moet! A TESE is a testicular sperm extraction. My husband has azoospermia which means there are no sperm present in is semen. He had a TESE to go in surgically and see if they can find any sperm. We had a long and complicated road TTC our first little one but totally worth every difficult step.

RainbowDrop_x - basically the reason im finishing the pill is what 5_Year_Plan has just explained about it taking a while for your body to readjust after the pill. Plus also I have PCOS and don't know how my cycles are going to be without the pill.

I have the doctors tomorrow so hopefully we can take the next step from there. :shrug:

5_Year_Plan - I saw these prenatals in the shops and I have chosen to take seven seas trying for a baby. And I also picked up well man for my OH as im worried about his :spermy: being healthy. Problem is I picked up wellman original (which also has vitamins for reproductive health) then I came across wellman conception. And then thought oppss... :dohh: So we going to use the rest of the original wellman and next month im going to get him the conception one. Have you ever used these before are they good? :shrug:

We used them with DS1 & in advance of this last pregnancy & fell pregnant first time both times- so they can't be bad!! This is the conception variety. Not used seven seas but I'm sure they're just as good :)

We're trying to track them down in a 3 for 2 ATM (boots or tesco!) but have been out of stock!! Rubbish! Lol (think there'll be a baby boom in 9 months time? Ha ha)
We buy them in a his & hers pack

Xxx

:haha: A huge baby boom

I saw them yesterday in the boots where we live that's why I thought oh snap! These were the ones I should of got for OH :dohh: :haha:

Does it matter that me and OH are taking different makes? I hope seven seas is just as good... Im worried which is best... :blush:

:haha: A huge baby boom

I saw them yesterday in the boots where we live that's why I thought oh snap! These were the ones I should of got for OH :dohh: :haha:

Does it matter that me and OH are taking different makes? I hope seven seas is just as good... Im worried which is best... :blush:

I'm taking pregnacare conception and DH is taking wellman conception. We've been taking them for about 20 days but planning to take them until we convience (TTC in July)

When I stopped taking the pill my normal cycles returned straight away- literally first AF was 28 days after last pill! But lots of people take time for their bodies to adjust so people say 3-6 months. I actually stopped taking the pill 1 1/2 years before we ttc!! We just used condoms, & nearer the time pull out by tracking dates (I was very regular before DS!)

They also say you should take prenatals up to 3 months in advance of ttc. I'm still taking pregnacare, but about to go buy a load of pregnacare conception & well man conception pills for me & DH to take for the next 3 months!

Rainbow drop- what's wrong with a winter baby?? Lol (just curious) :)

Xxx

Absolutely nothing wrong with a winter baby my darling :flower:

Just personally, we find that those are the months we struggle most, I always get paid early in December but then get paid as normal in January so my wages has to last 5 or 6 weeks as opposed to 4, we find that we don't start evening out until end of February/March. It's more a financial thing than anything else.

RainbowDrop_x - basically the reason im finishing the pill is what 5_Year_Plan has just explained about it taking a while for your body to readjust after the pill. Plus also I have PCOS and don't know how my cycles are going to be without the pill.

I have the doctors tomorrow so hopefully we can take the next step from there. :shrug:

5_Year_Plan - I saw these prenatals in the shops and I have chosen to take seven seas trying for a baby. And I also picked up well man for my OH as im worried about his :spermy: being healthy. Problem is I picked up wellman original (which also has vitamins for reproductive health) then I came across wellman conception. And then thought oppss... :dohh: So we going to use the rest of the original wellman and next month im going to get him the conception one. Have you ever used these before are they good? :shrug:

I hear so many conflicting things, that's why I asked sorry if I was being nosey :blush:

I've never actively tried to get pregnant so I'm new to how it all works, I fell pregnant with DD when I was taking the pill so it wasn't planned. I've been told your more fertile in the first month after stopping so I'm in a pickle with what to do :dohh:

RainbowDrop_x - Its okay don't worry about it ask as many questions as you feel the need to. That's what all us ladies are here for, to provide advice and support to one anther, so don't feel embarrassed or anything its okay, it perfectly normal. Its easier to talk to other ladies to I find its good emotional support :flower: :hugs2:

Honestly I have only been on metformin before because I were ttc with my pervious OH but we never really ever tried properly because he decided he didn't want to go ahead anymore and we eventually split up. Then I went back on the pill, so coming off the pill now and going back to my doctors is the first time since then (I now have a new OH that im now happy with) So its scary time, Im hoping to get metformin back and to see my gynaecologist to help me with my PCOS. They say you are more fertile the first month after you stop the pill, I also read the reason why you should wait until you had a natural af not a withdrawal af is so that a doctor or midwife can calculate your due date from you last af. I don't know if there is more to it than that or not, there may well be, but I read this on the internet, this may also answer your questions :shrug:

It also gives you time to prepare you body so for me to lose a bit of weight and to get my body healthy. Also so I can get the pill out of my system. They also recommend to take prenatal vitamins 12 weeks before you conceive, I don't think you have to do this, but I know I am as I worry a lot anyway and want to do things right :dohh:

:flower:

Thank you :flower:

If I ask too many questions feel free to cyber kick me :haha:.

I've had a little nosey in the TTC section and it's like another world. It seems really scary, I can totally see how it would make sense to have a real AF though so thank you for clearing that up. I've started taking my pre-natal vitamins, literally the only battle I have is when to stop taking the pill. I'm not a lover of condoms and definitely don't know my body well enough to use withdrawal.

I hope everything goes well for you at the Drs, I bet it all feels more real now doesn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->