WTT in May/June 2014

Thank you :flower:

If I ask too many questions feel free to cyber kick me :haha:.

I've had a little nosey in the TTC section and it's like another world. It seems really scary, I can totally see how it would make sense to have a real AF though so thank you for clearing that up. I've started taking my pre-natal vitamins, literally the only battle I have is when to stop taking the pill. I'm not a lover of condoms and definitely don't know my body well enough to use withdrawal.

I hope everything goes well for you at the Drs, I bet it all feels more real now doesn't it?

No don't worry I wouldn't cyber kick you.. like I said above its okay I don't mind :flower:

Ive started prenatals about 2 weeks ago now so it will be about 15 weeks when we start tcc that I have been taking them. Im taking seven seas trying for a baby. And I got OH taking wellman original, but found wellman conception the other day in the shops so when he finished this month on the original I will be getting him the conception one :dohh:

Yes! It defo feels real now in fact for some strange reason it felt real from Tuesday just gone which was the day I finished the pill. So even though we not starting ttc until May it still feels real because of going to the doctors to get the help I need with my PCOS.

And thank you Im sure I will be okay when I get into the doctors room, its the waiting room that will make me more nervous.. :haha: :blush:

Just wanted to give you ladies a heads up to make sure your prenatal includes DHA. It's not a big deal now but once May rolls around you'll want to have one that has it or take a separate supplement since it supports brain development.

Yes the fish oil stuff is all a bit confusing! I didn't want to pay the price tag for the prenatal version, as it makes it so much more expensive, so I get pregnacare original & the boots standard strength fish oil which costs about the same for a 6 month supply as the pregnacare do for 1 month!! :/ pharmacist said they were fine as did midwife last time :)

Ladies I have one hour until my doctors appointment and for some reason im so nervous my tummy is turning over.... :wacko::wacko:

Aww Hun don't be nervous! It's exciting :) it's the start of everything! :)
Xx

Well turns out ladies nothing can be done yet as my doctor could not find my letters from my Gynaecologist :dohh:

So he has to chase them up and I have to got back in two weeks time..... And he can not give me anything like metformin again or refer me until he gets this information back. So not any further forward :coffee:

... :brat::sad2::hissy::hissy::hissy: .... Sorry :flower:

Oh no!!!! I'm so sorry you didn't get any further than you'd hoped to :hugs:

What is metformin? Is it a conception aid?

RainbowDrop_x - Its oaky I guess I just have to wait a little while :flower:

And metformin can be used for that but I don't think its actually known as one not sure :shrug: I was given it because I were a bit overweight and my hormones were all up and down with my PCOS. Using metformin to help with the symptoms of PCOS is common, there are some people with PCOS and other fertility issues that have become pregnant after using metformin weather its just this alone or alongside other drugs and losing weight. Its mainly used with health issues such as type two diabetes. Its used in PCOS because sometime you can have insulin resistance with PCOS. There are a number of reasons. But you can also search for it on the internet it can tell you loads more about it, maybe too much in fact :haha:

Most of the time its used if you have fertility issues or unexplained fertility issues, and like I said above other medical issues :flower:

Ahh, ok thank you for that :flower:

2 months ladies :shock:... How are we all feeling about that?

Seems like far too long to me right now!! :( but then my Facebook feed is full of little pink bundles entering the world & making me super broody! :(

Hope everyone's ok :)

AFM I'm going back to work tomorrow after being signed off for last week, so hoping I don't get too many questions, & really hoping the bleeding stops so I can feel like everything is back to normal again & start planning my fertile dates etc!!

Xxx

Awww I have lots of blue bumps on my Facebook feed :cloud9:

I'm extremely nervous one minute and then super excited the next! It's like being on a roller-coaster! Do you have a specific date to start TTC or is it just any time in May?

I hope your first day back isn't too stressful for you, if people ask too many questions just tell them to mind their own business :haha:

Rainbow - I get what you mean about being nervous and excited. I alternate between being really excited and not being able to wait until June, and really scared that it's getting closer and becoming more real.

And everyone I know seems to be having a baby at the moment - and the number of people getting pregnant seems to be growing. Two of my cousins (and I've only got two cousins whom I know) are pregnant, two close friends, someone I used to work with, someone whose husband I know, and a few people I work with on placement are all having babies.

I haven't got a specific date to start until my period returns & I know when I ovulate, but it'll be straight after my next period which should be early/mid April- so maybe even by my birthday at the end of April!!

I was really nervous about trying for number two, even after I found out I was pg!! Lol number 1 I never felt nervous, & now I'm definitely ready.

I loved being pregnant & being a mum is the best thing ladies, I promise!

Xxx

Hi ladies

Can I join you please. DH and I were going to wait till the end of the year but it looks like it is more likely to be May/June if all goes to plan - very exciting but very scary at the same time.

Right I'm a little bit behind and just sorting out vitamins etc. I was going to buy the his and her pregnacare pack but I'm a little confused about fish oils etc and should I also take EPO. Could someone give me a little guidance.

Many thanks xx

Hi everyone.. I to thought I was done! (Never say never lol).
We are gonna start ttc no5 after I get iud coil out in April 2014.
Scary but exciting at same time lol. X

Bowmans - Hi there welcome :hi:

Yes I noticed that quite a few ladies are using the his and her pregnancy care pack, its apparently a good pack but we not tried it yet. Me and my OH are starting ttc in May/June and I currently take seven seas trying for a baby and I have OH taking wellman :flower:

No5 - Hi and welcome :hi: At the bottom of your post there should be some black and white buttons and the first one should say edit with a little pencil at the side of it, if you click that you should be able to edit your post :flower:

Ladies Just wanted to say that my af after coming of the pill arrived on Saturday :witch: Its a day or so early but is that okay? I have started counting my cycles now for the next couple of months so I can have a rough idea where I am at what cycle day and so on, especially for ovulation, Im going to start taking OPK'S on cycle day 9 and onwards just to see what happenes so I can write it all down

As anyone done temping before? :shrug:

Hi SarahLou372

Thank you:)
It showed up after I posted about five post..Lol..X.

Hi ladies,

Not long to go now, although it does seem like an eternity away and it seems like the time will never come!

OH and I will be hoping for a February or onwards baby, as this works out best for us work wise.

I am walking around in a dreamy daze waiting for the time to come. March will be a slog but April should go a bit faster with Easter.

OH says I should enjoy even WTT as everything comes to those who wait and we should enjoy every stage. But I'm just too impatient! Oh, May just hurry up and get here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->