WTT List

I guess I'm officially in this boat. WTT for #1, unsure of exactly when but most likely within the first half of 2020? It'll depend on how an upcoming move and my job go.

Soooo little update. We got a very unexpected BFP the other day. I took it purely for peace of mind because AF was a few days late, not thinking there was any possibility due to timing and us being careful, but surprise...

2 home tests and a clinic test later it's starting to sink in

Hey ladies. I don’t even know whether I’m in the right thread or not but here goes... myself and hubby are both 32... DD is 6 in Feb and I’ve wanted #2 for so long but hubby being an only child wasn’t so keen but he has sprung it on me that he actually wants another now. I was quite shocked. Only just starting to sink in that I could be wtt for #2. I haven’t done this for so long as daughter is 6 I think I’m actually a bit nervous!! X

Idk if im doing this right but ive been waiting to ttc for 6 years. My bf has led me on for this long with broken promises. January he said we could start trying I was so excited. So anyway he half ass tried meaning he still pulled out but tried to lie and say he didnt. This month I really paid attention and charted my ovulation and everything when I brought it up to him on how we should do the deed on this particular day he immediately changed his mind said i was being selfish and just using him for a baby. We have been together for 10yrs and this is the 3rd time hes pulled this. Im so hurt bawled like a baby and he didnt say nothing just looked at me like i was stupid. He stayed at his brothers i went home and watched my ovulation pass by. I know its to late for this month. Im so hurt idk what to do. Hes led me on for so long and dangles my dream of having one last child in my face that im ready to leave him

Please can i be added to 2020 TTC #2, September. \\:D/

WTT August 2020 would love to have baby end of May/ beg. Of June 2021

Indefinitely at the moment :/ our youngest is 2..theres so much I need to do before we decide if were going to go again ..this would be #3 for us!

Hello.
I hope im in the right place.
WTT until October when my coil is due out. Then we will NTNP until new year then in New year we will start out TTC journey for baby number 1!
Too excited!!

well officially here again. No tim we frame, waiting untill i lose another 40lbs & OH has a better job. I'd say at the latest 2022. I'm going to temp & take opk asap till then so I can get a good idea of where I am in my cycles.

:twingirls:Hello! Not sure what month but I want to start trying in 2021 for my second! I want them to be a year apart xx I’m 31+2 with my first right now, a girl! :pink: Hoping for another girl next round but a boy would be fine too xx I was wanting to try for our second in November 2020 in hopes of a Christmas miracle bfp for our second but I know they say don’t try too early after having a baby xx but I just can’t help but have BIG baby fever! I want to lose atleast 40-50lbs before TTC again though! Xx best of luck ladies!

here’s to our bundle of joys we may receive <3:dust:

Hi! We are WTT until January 2021 and would like to be added to the list if it is still being updated :)
I am due to get married to my fiance December 2020 and plan on TTC afterwards for #2.

FTHGrayskull ☮

Hello!

I am also WTT, would like to be added to the list as well\\:D/
Hoping to wait until Jan-Feb 2021..wanting an October baby to space the littles out a bit. But whatever happens, happens!

Hi Ladies - I'm starting to mentally prepare for TTC#2 in December 2020. :hi:

Waiting for my next ovulation to ttc#3. About 2 weeks to go! Can't wait to do this all over again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->