WTT List

Hi, how did you decide that you are ready to be a mom the first time?
Honestly with my first, I was on birth control when I found out I was pregnant. My husband and I had talked about starting a family we just wanted to get our finances more in order. She had other plans though and we ended up pregnant 5 months after we got married.
With my second my oldest was just about to be 4 and we wanted to have a baby right before she went to kindergarten. I will say after having my second I feel like I’ve really have this mom thing down now.

Hi Tara! We have (finally) decided that #3 is in the cards for us! We will be TTC in June of 2020. Thank you!!

You can add me to the list of October 2019! Trying for our first baby! Seems so surreal to type that out, I am beyond thrilled especially because we only decided today that we would start trying in October. Finally have a set date, before that it was always "some time in the future, maybe 2020..." and now it is getting so real. It is craaazy and I cannot wait for October to come around!!

Can you fix mine? It is #6. I have 5 boys which includes twins which are #3 and #4. I think that confused you when you read my signature.

Thank you!

Hi, could you add me for January 2020. This will be baby #4 for us, thanks :)

Can I be added as well? Looking to TTC in January 2020 for baby #2. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->