WTT sept/oct/nov graduates!

Ah must be nice having an extra room already :) We're stuck in a 1 bedroom place but it'll work for a while, we don't want to move and up our rent without having a bun in the oven otherwise it's just extra cost for us :)

Glad you're getting in to temping, it becomes a second nature :D there is a temperature adjuster on ff website so if you do have an odd temp or 2 you can smooth it out so your chart doesn't look so funny :D will be nice when it's on your ticker so we can follow your cycle even if you're not posting :)

Sorry about the witch MK :( I'm inconsolable the first day then I turn to comfort food for the duration of af :D not smart but I'll do anything to lessen the pain of it!

Me I'm closing in on D day, should start spotting Saturday :( i have a couple of symptoms up my sleeve but am not holding out any hope, my hormones are probably just tricking me like usual :haha:

Ooh, been feeling off for a few days, at work today I stayed till I felt so sick I couldn't take it any more, went to the loo before going home and I'm spotting :( 9dpo is even early for me, I'm normally a 11/12 LP kinda gal. I feel nauseus and miserable and don't want to hope it's anything other than early af :( but fucking 9days? I'll be hoping for a miracle :(

Awww MK...so sorry. :hugs: Hang in there, we're here for you.

Our extra room isn't very big, but it is nice to have. We actually have 3 bedrooms total. The other room is really small and we use it for an office. But I'm really considering making the larger room an office/storage and the smaller room a nursery. I kind of hate the thought of having boxes stacked around what is supposed to be a peaceful place for a little one to sleep. There won't be much room in the small room, but it would be all his/hers.

When we buy or build a normal size house we won't know what to do with all the space and storage. Actually, I'm not planning on buying a crib for a while. I really like those pack-n-plays that have a bassinet hooked to the top. I have no idea how far away from me I'm going to let that little one get so I'd rather have the mobility for it to move into our bedroom, the living room, etc. Plus with having no space I've become somewhat of a minimalist. I don't want all the gadgets that come with a baby. I want the must have's that will make our lives easier and that's it. But I've refrained from doing any baby stuff shopping. That would just add fuel to the "maybe this month" fire. Logistics is as far as I'll let myself go and that's b/c I'm slowly but surely painting every room and will be rearranging as I go.

Good for you Emma for not letting the 2WW get the better of you! Hoping AF stays away!

I told DH last night that we needed to up our BD frequency. Of course he'll be gone on a work trip right in the middle of "go time". Grrr. We'll miss one night for sure and maybe two if he gets home super late. If he does get home late, I may have to come home from work and take a nap so I can be awake to get BD in. Next month will be the same way, but we'll miss 3 nights. Ugh.

Oh Emma :( I was so surprised when I started this last time, it was the earliest it's ever been. TTC causes AF to do weird things...she's such a bitch! You keep yourself prepared for AF. I'm going to wish and hope for you that it's something else...something that I'm not even going to say. I hope you feel better. Actually, I hope what I'm hoping for is happening and you toss your cookies for the next 12 weeks! :)

Looks like it's the real thing :( full on cramps and bad tummy, I'm not as distraught as last month but I'm just at a loss of how to fix my short lp :( only 5 failed attempts isn't enough to get help from the Dr, I'll ask them anyway :( think it might be time to let my mum in on the struggle, see if there's anything that runs in the family that could be causing it :shrug: I just don't understand how last month I got to 12 dpo, this month I lost 3 days :(

Checking in to see how you all are!
Can't believe how fast time has gone, it only seems like yesterday that I was planning on starting ttc in oct, now 3 months later I've booked a holiday! We are off to take Alfie on his first aeroplane, and last really for a while as once a new brother or sister arrives it'll be ages before we go away again so I'm thrilled we have it to look forward too! That's also when we start to bd so hopefully be Christmas we will be pregnant again.

Anyways hope you are all doing ok and not getting too stressed when AF comes, it will happen when it's meant too :)

Hey Lucy, glad to hear things are going awesome :flower: have a great trip ! When exactly will you start BD time ?

I had made a preemptive strike for this AF and booked myself in for getting my nails done so i'm off to enjoy that tomorrow :D though it won't be too much fun because every time I eat something I feel sick still :( had the day off work but didn't seem to help much ! Still waiting for my temp to drop, guessing it'll come tomorrow.

I actually managed to make an appt with the dr to "discuss" things, which probably means i'll be told these things take time etc etc but at least I can say i've tried :shrug: it won't be for another month thanks to my holiday, it'll be when next AF comes which coincidentally is planned for valentines day.... will know more when my body decides to O this month :shrug:

Hey Lucy, glad to hear things are going awesome :flower: have a great trip ! When exactly will you start BD time ?

I had made a preemptive strike for this AF and booked myself in for getting my nails done so i'm off to enjoy that tomorrow :D though it won't be too much fun because every time I eat something I feel sick still :( had the day off work but didn't seem to help much ! Still waiting for my temp to drop, guessing it'll come tomorrow.

I actually managed to make an appt with the dr to "discuss" things, which probably means i'll be told these things take time etc etc but at least I can say i've tried :shrug: it won't be for another month thanks to my holiday, it'll be when next AF comes which coincidentally is planned for valentines day.... will know more when my body decides to O this month :shrug:

Hi there, nice to hear from you!

We go on hols on Sept 1st and at the moment I would have AF that day (grrr) but they only last a few days and so I will be ready to start near the end of hols around the 10th.
Really hoping it happens as quick as last time simply because the dates would be perfect. I would be able to tell everyone around Xmas and then when Alfie goes to school next April/May I will be thinking about starting my maternity so taking him to the odd morning or afternoon session at school wouldn't interrupt my work at all.

I have a massive plan but you know these things tend to have their own plan!

Hehe hope your plans go better than mine :) on to try nr6, ever the bfp virgin!

Went and got my nails done today which rocked & just went to an amazing restaurant this evening, discovered a most amazing wine (for a non alcohol person it's a real feat, it'll be my go to wine).. Wonder how Angie is doing.. :flower:

I'm back! Although I was hoping to come back to more good news. We literally just docked in new Orleans and we have a very long travel day ahead of us (17 hour drive) so I probably won't be able to catch up until tomorrow.

I'm not quite sure how I want to announce this so just take a look at my chart..... !! :D

Thanks Emma. I feel a little bad even posting about my bfp here since you ladies have both been trying longer than me. I wasn't expecting it and I didn't believe it at first.

Just good luck I guess :) we tried preseed twice with no luck yet! Now FF just can't keep up with my cycles they're so inconsistent, there's about 10days I am potentially fertile and CD1 as of now (without knowing my O day) is feb 14th.. hmm :D my AF was a whole one day which just made me confused and sad, I really worry sometimes :( don't know what else I can do to help my cycle, seeing the doc next month so I hope they don't laugh me out the door !

Here's to hoping that lil' bean sticks ! Did you get any hints or did you just decide to test before the drinking began ?

I drank pretty heavily sun, mon, and tues. I tested wed which was 10dpo. Had a super faint pos, thought it was an evap at first. Since I wasn't sure I stopped drinking just in case. Positive was a bit more obvious on Thursday, but still pretty faint so I confirmed with a digi. Started bawling hysterically. Dh didn't have much of a reaction, says we were trying so it was expected. Honestly though, I keep checking my cervix expecting af to show. It isn't real yet.

Emma, I'm so sorry. This has to be getting discouraging. Go to the doc, and if they don't take you seriously find another. You've been tracking and charting religiously and it's time to figure out what's happening with your cycles. :hugs:

As for symptoms, I wasn't symptom spotting at all since we were vacationing. I had noticed some severe bloating but I attributed that to the extra food. I had sore boobs but that wasn't any different than pre af.

Since the bfp, I have had increased urination and continued severe bloating.

Congrats on your bfp!!

I really want to try soft cups! They just look so intimidating. I should O in the next 6-8 days so I doubt I have enough time to order them this cycle.

Congrats on your bfp!!

I really want to try soft cups! They just look so intimidating. I should O in the next 6-8 days so I doubt I have enough time to order them this cycle.

They look big, but they honestly are super easy to use and very comfortable. I forgot it was even in one morning.
I was surprised at how much less baby juice I lost with it in. Rather than dripping it all out within the first hour, it kept it all up near the cervix all night. I seriously think they helped.

If it's okay, I'm not leaving this thread yet, I've gotten quite attached to you girls. I so hope all your BFPs will happen soon!:hugs:

Congrats on your bfp!!

They look big, but they honestly are super easy to use and very comfortable. I forgot it was even in one morning.
I was surprised at how much less baby juice I lost with it in. Rather than dripping it all out within the first hour, it kept it all up near the cervix all night. I seriously think they helped.

If it's okay, I'm not leaving this thread yet, I've gotten quite attached to you girls. I so hope all your BFPs will happen soon!:hugs:

I think i'm going to bite the bullet and try them. You just DTD and then slide them up in there, like scooping up the baby batter along the way? Then it sits there for several hours? Can't hurt to try!

You're not allowed to leave us! :) if by some miracle I get a bfp before the last girlie in our little gang I'll definitely stay :) I'm so skeptical about the first bfp sticking too so it'll be great to have everyone close by :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->