WTT till Aug/Sept 2014. Gender swaying?

Congratulations TNT! :) I hope you'll still pay us a visit now and then, now that you're pregnant?

Congrats on your BFP!! I'm jealous!!

Hi everyone! We are goin to start ttc in May this year.....only 4 months away! Eeeeek!! We have a little boy who is almost 17 months now, and we would LOVE to have a little girl this time. So yes we will be trying some swaying toward pink but obviously will be totally in love with either one. I am 32 right now and as of right now would like 3 (we will see if that holds up after number 2 gets here lol) hubby is more set on two though if the next one is a girl but he didn't tell me NO on a third just a uh oh look and a "we'll see" lol. So yea I worry about my age and for sure feel rushed like im running out of time, but I keep reminding myself that more and more people are waiting till their 30s to start their families and it makes me feel a little better. The gender chart on the link posted in this thread says girl from April to November so fx lol.

Welcome ds0910. You look gorgeous in your wedding pic. As I'm 31 WTT #1, I'm no stranger to worrying I'm running out of time. It seems like every week there's an article in the press about why women should have their kids in their twenties. This article (https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2013/07/how-long-can-you-wait-to-have-a-baby/309374/) may help you find your calm though, it's really interesting.

Aww thank you Eline. And thank you for the link. I am most concerned, however, with the health risks to the baby and also myself as these risks go up more significantly after 35 according to my Dr. Part of me wishes I could have started earlier in lif, but situations prevented it and part of me is glad I waited until 30 as I honestly don't think I was emotionally responsible enough to be a proper parent in my twenties.

On a side note I think we are gonna try the girl diet and shettles method to try for a pink bump. I am getting so excited to start trying and then finding myself terrified and doubting myself taking care of my wild man who thinks he has to have my attention every waking minute AND a newborn who will require a lot of my attention. Hopefully that is just normal Mommy of two emotions?

Hi all!
We are planning to start ttc in late August-September, so that we could have our first baby sometime in the late spring-summer of 2015. We don't care about the gender of the baby, and currently we decided that we don't want to know the gender until the baby is born.

Girls, are your cycles regular?
My cycles are really irregular. The last 3 cycles were 51, 31, and 14 days. Currently I'm tracking my basal temperature to figure out what's going in my body. I hope I don't have any problems with fertility.

We are waiting until August! We do plan on gender swaying, since my OH really wants to have a boy.

Congratulations!! 😊 On topic of the Chinese gender calendar, it was wrong for me, it predicted girl and I have a gorgeous little boy 😊

Sorry, I guess I didn't update this forum. I haven't been on in a while. The pregnancy ended up being a chemical. My DH isn't familiar with what those are, or the signs of it etc, so he assumed that it wasn't a "real pregnancy" which made everything much harder to deal with. I've since then decided to hold off on TTC, even with my plans of WTT till August. My DH and I have hit some financial struggles that resulted in us moving in with his parents........fun. NOT! So it's not really a good time to TTC. I've gotten better at it, but recently it's been a little hard being happy for people (my sister) who just had a baby etc. I'm just trying to focus on eating healthy and getting my financials in order. My grandmother also passed away in Oct. whom I was close with so that was hard also. I was finally able to buy a new car, which was on my pre-baby check list, so I guess thats a good things. Any-whooo, thanks for listening (or reading) to me vent.

Aww :'( I'm so sorry to hear that! Sending a very big hug your way, TNT. It's sad that your OH wasn't there when you needed him. How are your inlaws? Are they friendly?

I am so sorry to hear about your loss! :hugs: I know all too well about losses. Before getting pg with DD I had 3 MC's. It's a very hard thing to go thru :hugs:

Thanks for your kind words. Ehh, living with the in-laws is "unique" they have their own way of doing things and we do things a little different so there are clashes, but we live like 45 minutes away from where I work, so between driving to work and back and going to the gym, I really dont see much of them till the weekend and then I usually just stay in my room. I don't get to see my DH very often because our schedules are literally opposites so I see him like one full day and half of friday when I get home. It's just been an adjustment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"