WTT until Feb/March 2012

TaraLynn

mama to Kiernan & 1 angel
Reaction score
I have a beautiful 11 month old little boy. It took us 4 years to finally receive our BFP with him... so we agreed after having him that we wouldnt prevent another pg right away but we wouldn't actively TTC right away either.

Last month I unexpectedly found out I was pg again! I was beyond excited considering we weren't trying... but the same day I found out I was pg was the day I found out I was losing/ lost the baby.

It's been a rough few weeks. My urge to have a baby ang be bg again is the highest its ever been. But again my dh and I agreed that we would try to wait, and it looks like feb/march is when we will begin to try again.

Before getting pg with my ds I was obsessed with charting everything, I don't want to get that obsessed again. I fear the stress of that won't help. So right now we are praying that when we are ready, it will happen easily and not take another 4 years for a healthy baby.

Just curious if anyone else is looking to start ttcing around the same time.

Hi TaraLyn. Sorry for your loss, that's hard.

We're WTT in June but are seriously considering bringing the date forward to March time. However, I doubt we will as that's when I'll recieve my pin number to be a registered nurse. We'll see...

Originally my DH wanted to wait until July to start - I just could not wait that long =). And to be honest I think getting pg again made him realize it was too long for him to wait as well.

Maybe things will happen sooner for you. You never know ;)

Sorry for you lose xxx

We're going to start TTC our first baby in feb when we've moved into our own house and It will also be is our 1 year anniversary in feb.
I hope it doesn't take a long time too I don't think I'm strong enough to keep getting disappointed every month!
I admire you for being so strong!! Xxx

Good luck xxx

:hug:

Originally my DH wanted to wait until July to start - I just could not wait that long =). And to be honest I think getting pg again made him realize it was too long for him to wait as well.

Maybe things will happen sooner for you. You never know ;)

To be honest, my DH wants to start now. It's just me that's putting it off. I'm so broody but I worry about being pregnant and taking mat leave when I would have only just started my new role as a nurse and getting used to being qualified. Apparently it's a big change from being a student nurse to a qualified nurse and I worry that it'll be too much with being pregnant as well. Also, I really want to enjoy the experience of being pregnant as much as possible and without any added stress. Does any of that make sense? x

Sorry for you lose xxx

We're going to start TTC our first baby in feb when we've moved into our own house and It will also be is our 1 year anniversary in feb.
I hope it doesn't take a long time too I don't think I'm strong enough to keep getting disappointed every month!
I admire you for being so strong!! Xxx

Good luck xxx

:hug:

How exciting! Feb is right around the corner! I hope you get a surprise BFP the very first month you try! It's crazy how strong you can be if you want something bad enough. My best advice is try your hardest not to stress if it doesnt happen right away - it takes a normal healthy couple a few months - so just know that is normal. Best wishes to you!

To be honest, my DH wants to start now. It's just me that's putting it off. I'm so broody but I worry about being pregnant and taking mat leave when I would have only just started my new role as a nurse and getting used to being qualified. Apparently it's a big change from being a student nurse to a qualified nurse and I worry that it'll be too much with being pregnant as well. Also, I really want to enjoy the experience of being pregnant as much as possible and without any added stress. Does any of that make sense? x

That actually makes perfect sense! I got my BFP a month after starting my job (unexpectedly) and I agree - it does add stress. Especially since I had nausea and vomiting the ENTIRE 9 months... yes EVERY day i threw up multiple times... and it was hard to learn a new job and the stresses that come along with it. I would think it will be a huge change for you as a qualified nurse! But so very exciting too =) You know when you are ready, and when is the best time for you and your family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->