WTT until January 2014!!

Hey!
My best friend said she was off with her days too so she's actually further along than she thought. Crazy how this all works! Glad to hear everything is going well though!

I am REALLY trying not to symptom spot this month but man I feel very different. I ovulated last week and I'm still having some cramping. I've had to pee all the time (like I had to pull over at my husband's school so I could run inside and pee because I couldn't wait to get home) TWICE now...Idk. I'm just trying to relax as much as possible :) Getting my hopes up is very hard not to do.

On a side note, I was really upset with my sister the other day. Long story short I was telling her that I was surprised one of my cousins told the family she's having a baby and she's only 9 weeks because some of my friends don't say they're pregnant until the "safe" zone of 12-16 weeks because of possible miscarriage. She got all huffy and said why should anyone keep that a secret, miscarriage is not their fault and so on. I of course agreed that it is never anyone's fault they miscarried, but some people blame themselves, even if they know they didn't really do anything wrong. She went on to tell me that's just ignorant and how could they ever blame themselves and that's just wrong.

Needless to say I didn't respond. Not only have I had several friends that were devastated to tell me about their miscarriage(s), but they blamed themselves. I felt horrible for them, and have vowed since then never to tell anyone until 12-16 weeks if I were to become pregnant. Anyway, something on my mind. I came to the conclusion that because she's never been through it, or had friends go through it, she's not going to understand.

I know people using this forum would tell people on the forum before that time, which I think is VERY DIFFERENT. This site is supportive is so many ways, which is why I think its ok to tell people in this kind of place. IRL is a different story in my opinion. Anyway, that's what's on my mind lately. I know I could be way off and offend people and I'm very sorry if I did. But that is how I feel.

I don't know if anyone will see this that was in this group with me, but I just wanted to see if anyone got their tubes tied after having their baby and how you feel about it now. I'm super depressed about it. :'( Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hey Arika sorry to hear you are struggling after having your tubes tied, I haven't had it done, we don't have plans for anymore though but the op seemed so final.

Pretty sure two kids is final for us but I'm 26 which seems young for that decision.

How was the op itself? What's making you feel bad? How's baby? Mines getting so huge!

Nope, still working on conceiving our first over here after 3+ years, definitely not a problem I'm facing.

Hey Arika sorry to hear you are struggling after having your tubes tied, I haven't had it done, we don't have plans for anymore though but the op seemed so final.

Pretty sure two kids is final for us but I'm 26 which seems young for that decision.

How was the op itself? What's making you feel bad? How's baby? Mines getting so huge!

I had a csection so I'm not super sure how much different it would have been from a normal csection(where your tubes aren't tied) because that was my first..lol. I guess the fact that I don't have a choice anymore..I feel incomplete. :p Baby's good..we just took her on Monday to her 4m appt(we were late by 2wks though..had to reschedule). She weighs 16lbs and is 24in long! :) She's getting more and more beautiful every single day.

Attachments

• IMG_20150315_101256.jpg
    IMG_20150315_101256.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 10420218_1555310921399409_6715189668101916909_n.jpg
    10420218_1555310921399409_6715189668101916909_n.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
Nope, still working on conceiving our first over here after 3+ years, definitely not a problem I'm facing.

I'm sorry you are still having trouble. :( I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything for the two that I have. It's very hard to explain this feeling. I hope you're getting the help you need.

OH!! This is going to sound stupid, but I've been havin pregnancy symptoms this month. I had spotting Sunday..just a tiny bit..and the day before that I was soooo crampy..anyway stayed crampy until like Monday night or so. I took a test yesterday..it was blue dye(that's all the store had without spending $30 on a big pack of frer) so idk if I can trust it, but within the time frame I got a faint bfp. Idk what to think at this point. I'm gonna buy a frer today. If I am and it sticks this is gonna be crazy..I found out last yr I was prego April 5th!! and I was due Dec 14th..this time I'd be due Dec 10th..it would be like a repeat of last yr..OMG!! I regret my tubes bein tied, but I didn't want to have another this soon.((IF I AM of course)) I would be over the moon still! Hubby would probably have a damn heart attack...................I will update.

That would be crazy Arika let me know what the result is at least if you are you won't be dîssapointed. I had pregnancy symptoms a few weeks ago scared the crap out if me!

I will for sure let you know. I wouldn't really be super concerned, but I'm just having way too many symptoms and it feels way too familiar. Like Sunday and Monday I SWORE I smelt beans and cornbread in the house and I just wanted some so bad and yesterday when I went to the store I was supposed to get some raw chicken breast, but as soon as I saw it I couldn't even get near it..it made me want to throw up. Ugh. Doritos did the same thing at the store. And I know it's common, but I've only had it happen once before. I woke up this morning to EWCM? AF is due tomorrow. I'm definitely testing again today. I just feel too weird. And I really don't think it's all in my head. I will be content either way I think. I'm so glad I have someone to talk to about this. I know people probably think I'm crazy..lol. I've not told anyone else. And if I am..I think the only person that is gonna know in the family is hubby of course. I wouldn't want to tell anyone with a high risk of a tubal pregnancy.

I tested with a frer..stark white!! :) Hopefully it will stay that way. As much as I would absolutely LOVE to have another baby..it's just wwwwaaaaayyyyy too soon!! I'm going to test in the morning if AF doesn't show up since I bought a 2pk. ;)

Yep the frer is probably more reliable.

I know the feeling I felt relief at my negative but also a slight pang knowing it won't happen again..

Don't think men will ever get that it's not something they experience in the same way

Omg I know right..they will never understand it.
Well, I know I shouldn't of but I went and looked at my test about 20mins or so after I took it..theres a pink line now. I won't test again until the morning though. I'm not super concerned about it because the month before I got my BFP last time I had 2 frers do that!! :p lol

Caved last night and tested with a 2hr urine hold. BFN. :) Still no AF this morning. If she doesn't show up by Sat. I will test again. If I still don't have af by Monday..even if I still have a bfn I will be goin to the doctor. :p
Hope you're doing well! :)

Still no af today..I bet the stupid tubal is gonna mess with my periods..ugh..cycle day 30 today. I've not had a cycle over 34 days(and that was only once when I had an infection downstairs) in years. This is so annoying. My cycles are usually 28-30 days..I really hope I start soon. :p I'm not super upset about the tubal as far as I can't have a baby anymore..hubby and I talked about that the other night..I think I was just sad because I know I'm going to miss the trying to get pregnant and being pregnant and the big countdown to baby..all that excitement!! :) you know??
BUT I am upset about it because I have waaaayyyy worse cramps now..and not just at the time of my period or ovulation :( and idk how my periods are gonna be yet but it doesn't look good :p and I'm emotional...a lot..lol

sooo...3 days late today. woke up to my left breast HURTING..like someone punched me right in the nipple. :( It hurts to the touch, but also burns. Ugh.......didn't test today yet..I guess I'm going to get another frer..idk whats going on. :p I mean I know that your periods can get messed up from a tubal, but I know when I ovulated. I hope I'm not one of those people that go months without a period...gross....lol

Well, I guess I started today..I haven't filled up 1/2 a tampon all day though. :p Maybe it will pick up tomorrow..lol. I never thought I'd be so anxious for AF to just be here!!

Glad ages turned up. Who knows what my first af will be like still waiting for (and dreading) that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->