WTT until January 2014!!

3 More days until testing! ! Our anniversary is Sunday so im hoping for a big suprise. Hope everyone is doing well.

I really hope it goes well Arika! I am doing really well this week. My friend invited me to a kickboxing class, I LOVED it! It was a great way to get all of my pent up frustration and anxiety out. Not to mention some sweat and smiles!

I had a long talk with my husband and he said that it's important to let him know about timing for bd because he felt in the dark about it last month. I guess I've always been told before to not tell because it "won't be romantic" and "it's like a job." But he really wants to know so I told him NOW is the time, let's go! Haha. We'll see how it goes!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Eek not long now Arika.

I used to love kickboxing keep saying I'll get back into it but stuff gets in the way!

Omg omg!! Super faint pos on ept this morning. My best friend spent the night last night with her two boys(SLEEPOVER!!) So she's gone right not to get me a frer 2pack. I'm tryin not to get excited. But the positive came up in less than a minute. Its super faint but that's ok cause I'm onoy 9dpo. Ugh! Dh is at work so I can't share yet. If the frers are pos and I really hope they are then I'll put dds big sister shirt that I got her on her for when her daddy gets home. He probably won't notice..lol. fingers crossed!!

Yay oh that's brilliant fx for the frers do t forget to hold for at least 3 hours :) waiting for the update...

Omg ladies!! My bfp on the frer popped up in less than a minute. I'm so happy!! I wanna cry and laugh and smile..everything all at once!! Bring on the morning sickness!!

AAHH! I came on here hoping to see you tested- and I'm so glad it's positive!!! WONDERFUL NEWS!!! :)

AAHH! I came on here hoping to see you tested- and I'm so glad it's positive!!! WONDERFUL NEWS!!! :)

Thank you SO much Amanda!! I won't leave this forum until you get your bfp too. :) I'm still pretty much in shock. And symptom wise my nipples hurt..kinda bloated..and for two or three days In a row a couple of days ago I was super hungry and even after I ate I felt like I hadn't ate all day and I have a massive zit between my eyes that won't go away lol. I know u didn't ask but I always like hearing other peoples early symptoms. I'm only 9dpo so I'm way early. I really hope this cycle is your cycle. It tookus 4 cycles instead of 5 this time so you see it takes time.

If it worked and you can see them there are my 2 frers I took this morning..yay!!

Attachments

• IMG_20140405_110736.jpg
    IMG_20140405_110736.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 13
Yep, definitely positive!! You must be over the moon. :D

Yep, definitely positive!! You must be over the moon. :D

I am and I've already gave dd a bath n got her all cute with her Big Sister shirt..lol. Its so hard knowing that he doesn't know. If I could hold out til tomorrow on our anniversary I would but I cant lol. It works out perfect too because dhs moms birthday is Monday so its our anniversary present and her birthday present. Lol..and everybodys Christmas present because I should be due like Dec 14th.

Oh, I'm so glad I checked in today!! Congrats Arika!!! So happy for you :hugs:

Thanks for the welcome, Lorna..im sure glad to be pregnant. Lol=]
Randapanda- Thank you so much. Im only a week and 3 days behind you so i guess we got our December babies after all. =] Im so happy..it just doesnt seem real.

Yaaaay for December babies! I think it's going to be a great holiday season :)

Since I've been on these forums, I have learned SO much about ovulation. I'm one of the small population that gets ovulation pain so I knew exactly when it was happening and I planned ahead for it. Early this month, day 8. I guess I have a 3ww? Crap, I thought the 2ww was hard. But I'm doing much better emotionally so it's not so bad.

We decided if it turns out this wasn't my bfp month, we're going to try the kits. I'm a little nervous I'll get obsessive, but I know you guys will keep me in check ;)

And its so nice to see all these positive tests! Congrats to all you ladies!

I would suggest the opks as they can help you with timing. You don't have to have a 3ww if you wait 2 weeks after o you should get a positive test. Good luck

Since I've been on these forums, I have learned SO much about ovulation. I'm one of the small population that gets ovulation pain so I knew exactly when it was happening and I planned ahead for it. Early this month, day 8. I guess I have a 3ww? Crap, I thought the 2ww was hard. But I'm doing much better emotionally so it's not so bad.

We decided if it turns out this wasn't my bfp month, we're going to try the kits. I'm a little nervous I'll get obsessive, but I know you guys will keep me in check ;)

And its so nice to see all these positive tests! Congrats to all you ladies!

I agree with Lorna(apple). I also think opks ease your mind with the whole "have i or havent i Od yet" thing.

Agreed! I go full out and use OPKs plus temping to confirm ovulation, and my first month using OPKs, I got my BFP, so highly recommended to really optimize timing of BD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->