WTT until March 2014

shelleyanddan

NTNP for #2
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Thought I would start a journal for my WTT/TTC journey (I did already start one for Feb, but plans have changed!)

I am Mum to Miss Isobel, who is currently 15 months old and my husband and I are planning to start trying again in March. Originally we were going to start trying this month (Feb), but I am starting a diet & exercise program next week which goes for 8 weeks, so I would like to be towards the end of that before we start trying. I would like to lose a bit of weight before getting pregnant, and also improve my eating and exercise habits! Also I am in the process of stopping smoking. I was only smoking 4-6 per day but would like to completely stop before getting pregnant. Today I have had only 1 and plan to stop completely by February 3rd :)

We live in Melbourne, Australia and I work as a nurse in an aged care facility. Currently just weekend work while Daniel can look after Issy. That way I am lucky enough to be able to stay home with her throughout the week. I am looking into changing to 3 days per week though, so we can have our family weekends together and I think Isobel is at an age where child care would be beneficial for her.

I have been charting my cycles for around 5 months now. Am on vitamin D suppliments, and had a recent pap-smear come back as normal (after having to undergo laser treatment for stage 2/3 abnormal cervical cells) I have been using OPK's the last 3 months, and usually O on CD17. I have also started taking Blackmores Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Gold (I hope this is the same as a prenatal vitamin and will give me what I need!)

I really can't wait to be pregnant again. I was so lucky to have a mostly uncomplicated pregnancy, and I really enjoyed it. I'm hoping for a boy this time (we have even decided on a name for a boy!) but I would also love a little sister for Issy :flower:

Well if you've gotten this far,
Thank you for reading! I look forward to getting to know you all

Hi I'm Jess,
I'm wtt until match too! I am from Perth :)
I recently had a partial molar pregnancy and am waiting for the all clear from my doc before we can try again, all is looking good so that should be at my next appointment on march 3rd so count down is on!
Good luck and I hope it all goes well for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->