WTT weight loss support thread

Jenny to benny - could not agree more. I can't fit into any of my nice dresses - grr. Have a new one in my wardrobe waiting for me to lose weight by this summer for one of my trillion weddings I am going too. X

Yup - dresses are the most unforgiving clothing I think. Bathing suits may suck because they show so much but they still fit. Jeans all have stretch in them now so they're not so bad. But dresses? Either the zipper zips or it doesn't! LOL

Just bought myself a skip rope. Been about 28 years since I've done this! We'll see how it goes!!! :thumbup:

Hi girls! I'm new here but really happy to see that I am not the only one WTT until they lose some weight! On Day 3 of my diet and the only thing keeping me going to my desire for baby #2 lol.

hi ladies,

just got back from a holiday at the beach, and am proud of myself ad i managed to go for a 2 hour walk every evening along the beach. hopefully it will make a difference to my weigh in on monday morn!!

Had a sneaky early weigh in and I've lost 4lbs - yipppeeee!!!! I know it's only water weight and bloating the first week of a diet, but I am still proud!

2 more days till the weigh in! :) now I am off to the gym! Xx

Yeah, I had a sneaky weigh in as well, I've lost four pounds! I expect it to start slowing down I not that naive but Im still happy!
Ive done this by cutting down on food (ive been so busy with work) and doing wii fit sessions of hula, step, jogging and yoga...

Mines a 5lb loss this week, but yes, it will also be bloating etc! It's a good motivator though!

i want to fit back into my nice jeans haha am sticking to the diet but cant workout untill im better :( bloated as AF is due so i feel like a whale :haha:

I did a double take when I saw this thread! Thought I couldn't remember starting this thread lol similar using name. Anywho - I want to lose weight whilst we're WTT. I'm still just over a stone heavier than I was pre-pregnancy. I want to lose a stone and a half over the 6 months with a healthy eating plan and zumba and swimming one evening each per week.
xx

omg i have the worst headache ever!!! i know its from not having any caffine. i miss my dr. pepper cherry. so i broke down a while ago and went to the store and bought some. i couldnt take having a headache anymore. ugh im never going to loose weight this way.

Ladies - for all those with a sweet tooth In need of a small fix. The weight watchers Jaffa cake bars are delish !!!! Xx

So here is my first monday weigh in. I now weigh 188.5, I have lost 5 and a half pounds this week :) nice kick start to the diet! Expect for thenext few weeks that to go down to
a more healthy 2 pounds a week. Although I'll be lucky to
lose anything this week given I am out for dinner fri, sat and su night and will be drinking on sat!! X

Monday morning Weigh-in: 163.2 - a loss for sure.

As for the challenge (that I myself posted). I did great the first day, then not so great for a while until I worked out my abs hard this weekend and so now I am naturally holding them tight. Oh well - point to the challenge is to "shoot for the moon, even if you miss it you will land among the stars". I may not have done the challenge perfectly, but I held my posture tighter than I would have had the challenge not been on my mind here and there! That's progress right?

New challenge? Anyone?

i think the challenge is agreat idea - even if i forgot about it every now and then.
loss of 200grams.......why not more ?!?! :shrug:
will have to try harde next week.

well i lost 2lbs which isnt bad considering i cant workout until im better :)

I failed completely with the challenge but think it's a good idea!!

What about this? Sitting in your chair lift a leg and stretch it out in front of you, hold for two seconds, then lower and stop short of the floor and hold for several seconds. Then switch legs. Repeat each leg 15 times. Do every day? X

I failed completely with the challenge but think it's a good idea!!

What about this? Sitting in your chair lift a leg and stretch it out in front of you, hold for two seconds, then lower and stop short of the floor and hold for several seconds. Then switch legs. Repeat each leg 15 times. Do every day? X

I like this! I work at a desk all day so this will be great for me! Thanks!

:blush:
because my husband now feels we should wait!!! I had an IUD for 4 years, which he insisted I get it removed that way we can TTC!! Ok, we get preggo, at 6 weeks we MC, and now 2 weeks after he tells me we should wait and just practice withdrawal??? Like are you serious!! We had agreed that after our 3rd baby he would get a vasectomy, now he is usure if we should TTC or get the vasectomy?? mean while he will withdrawl (TMI) I made a smart comment "I guess you might have to throw me off during my fertile days"... lol, he though it was funnt but I was actually considering it, I guess it wont happen as it would be kind off cheating and this must come from the both of us:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->