WTTers chart Newbies/stalkers!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d88dd

This is mine, lost loads of temps as I have not been sleeping for longer than 4 hours on those nights and read in my book it didn't count :(

ooooh looks like your ovulating as well :happydance:!!!

AHHH my laptop battery is running out :cry: talk to you all soon :haha:

Aw thanks, I am back on temping now, did it this morning gotta put it on there though :)

Ooooh - I'm definitely going to start charting then! Just joined Fertility Friend, now I just need to get my head around it all...so far all I have figured out is that I need to take my temperature at some point...:haha: Exciting!

Ha ha, take your temp before you do anything in the morning, before you even get out the bed as this is your baseline temp but I read you can only do if you have had at least 5 hours sleep, then plot it every day

Thanks Damita! Have put thermometer beside bed ready for tomorrow morning! :thumbup:

Thanks Damita! Have put thermometer beside bed ready for tomorrow morning! :thumbup:

wooo hooo good luck! You should take it at the same time everyday, so most girls set an alarm so they can take their temp everyday at the same time!!

:thumbup:

Thanks, Moochacha! Sorry for your loss, too... You must be very brave. I could hardly write about it at first... Life's hard sometimes... :hugs:

Damita, you might as well put them in and make a note that you didn't sleep well. I was waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to sleep last cycle, and I could still see a shift. It might not work always, of course, but you could still try. Just don't be too disappointed if it doesn't show...

Tabby28, I think only you can decide that. Personally, I'm charting now but if I see all goes back to normal I may not chart when my time comes to TTC. I think at first I'd just try without trying too hard, if you know what I mean, just so I don't obsess about it. I might still check my cervix as I find that's quite easy and (fingers crossed) it's a sign, too.

Cheers all!

I will do that Livia, I didn't sleep well due the fact we have noisy neighbours who argue all the time, but hopefully the council letter has sorted them out, fingers crossed, quiet for 3 nights now. I'll add it in :)

Thanks, Moochacha! Sorry for your loss, too... You must be very brave. I could hardly write about it at first... Life's hard sometimes... :hugs:

Damita, you might as well put them in and make a note that you didn't sleep well. I was waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to sleep last cycle, and I could still see a shift. It might not work always, of course, but you could still try. Just don't be too disappointed if it doesn't show...

Tabby28, I think only you can decide that. Personally, I'm charting now but if I see all goes back to normal I may not chart when my time comes to TTC. I think at first I'd just try without trying too hard, if you know what I mean, just so I don't obsess about it. I might still check my cervix as I find that's quite easy and (fingers crossed) it's a sign, too.

Cheers all!

:hugs: It was hard but I knew it was a possibility from the start because my hgc levels were dropping and I needed to have blood tests weekly. But about 7 weeks I had a scan and saw the heartbeat so I decided not to worry anymore. So it still came as a shock. This is why I've decided to wait a while so I can gather my thoughts and strength. :flower:

I think this cycle my pre- O temps are still high from the pregnancy normally they're much lower. My basal temps are lower I started to think I had a progesterone problem I still might get it checked out in a few cycles.

I got a thermometer today and also get to throw out my BC. :happydance: Can't wait to get started charting!

Waiting a bit seems wise, moochacha. I would have liked to start right away (I think most do... I guess it's like restoring things) but now I'm glad I didn't (for other reasons but hey...).
And yes, I can see your temps would still be funny.. When I first looked at your chart I didn't realize it was that close... :/

What is BC?

^ BC = birth control :)

Yay! I remembered to take my temp this morning :)

Hello all!

I started charting last week and its really fascinating! I didn't realise a lot of things that I should know about my own body/cycle and this is really helping me to learn and get ready for TTC. I would recommend everyone giving it a go.

Feel free to stalk me https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2dd0c0

I'm still not sure I understand it all and I need to get better at putting in more details but I'm pretty pleased I've managed to do the temp thing every morning at same time so far :)

GL everyone,
Dinah

Here we go girls. Now, erm, I'm not TTCing, but should I be taking a test do you think???!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1522f4

To add, normal cycle is anthing between 25 and 29 days. We DTD (got a bit carried away) on CD13 and I appear to have ov'd CD 15??

I've never charted or TTC before so I have a couple of questions and thought this might be the place to ask.
1. Do I have to wait until I go off of BC to start charting?
2. How important is it to take my temp at the same time every day? Muffin isn't very consistent on what time she gets up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->