WTTers chart Newbies/stalkers!!!

My chart has gone crazy, by the looks like I ovulate one week before my period, that can't be normal? I have a 32 cycle.

Good luck in the 2WW :)

Damita, from what I understand the luteal phase is between 10-16 days usually. Anything shorter than 10 days between ovulation and menstruation is considered unusual. I might be wrong but looking at your chart it looks like you ovulated around day 21? Which would make you around 10-11 days between ovluation and menstruation, which is normal.

I am guessing here really because I only just started charting and I may not be right about ovulation. What CD do you think you ovulated on?

Yeah I am new at this too, personally it happened at CD27 with the tests saying + on two different types but I had the dip in temp at CD18, I've only done it for one month so I wonder if it will happen again this month.

Hey ladies,

I've changed the first page for the thread so it shows all our charts now :dance: so it should make it easier to stalk everyones chart. If I've left anyone out or I've got it wrong please let me know.

Demita - Unfortunately OPK are not all that reliable though Clear Blue Fertility Monitors are much more reliable after a few months of using them. I'm saving to get another device (I forget the name) but ill post the link and get some feedback before spending all my hard earned cash hehe.

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. :flower:

Great idea to add the links to first post thanks!!

Thanks for listing all the charts together! I just took a peek at all but can't think of anything useful to say... ;)

I noticed the cervical position markers on some, though... How can you tell? I can certainly see a change in texture, but position is rather more iffy.

I also seem to have too little mucus since the mc so I find it hard to tell what it's like beyond watery vs creamy...

Livia, I generally tell cervical position by how far I have to reach to touch my cervix. I always use my middle finger and when it is high I can barely reach it, whereas when it is low I can easily touch it. I actually find it a little harder to tell firm from soft! :haha:

Do you check CP around ovulation dates? I barely notice a change in mucus types unless I actually scoop some up with my finger from my cervix (tmi I know!). Then I can identify the jelly/egg whitey stuff more easily.

Damita - Well day 27 obviously makes sense with your CM recordings, but your temperatures certainly look like ovulation happened earlier...interesting! I have no personal experience with OPK's so I can't comment on them at all - like you say, it will be interesting to see what happens next month. Do you take your temperature reading at the same time each day?

Oh af came early!!! She got me, I totally wasn't expecting it this early but its good in a way because I'm still sick and taking time off the gym because of the flu. When I get back to it i'll be af free :wohoo: lol

How are you all doing? :flower:

Yeah post me a link :) I am going to have to find something new as I have a feeling that can't be right :)

Damita - Well day 27 obviously makes sense with your CM recordings, but your temperatures certainly look like ovulation happened earlier...interesting! I have no personal experience with OPK's so I can't comment on them at all - like you say, it will be interesting to see what happens next month. Do you take your temperature reading at the same time each day?

Yeah 7.30am when I wake up or the alarm wakes me up :blush: That is what is confusing me, well I'll see if it is the same this month

Moochacha, glad it works for you :) This is your first cycle after the mc, isn't it? Maybe it's still adjusting...

Tabby, thanks!
I also estimated high as "can barely touch it" but then I don't know low from medium and FF has those choices. I wondered if other people could...

As to texture... the 'soft as lips' or 'hard as nose' doesn't work for you? Funny how we're all slightly different! Again it's the in-betweens I have problems with. Maybe I just need to be more consistent...

I also need to dig in to get to the mucus. But since the mc even that yields very little, only tiny blobs that could never stretch much no matter what... And I seem to get more after the temperature rise... anyone get this??
Could less mucus mean lack of estrogen or something? On Friday I should get some results from the nurse - I hope it clears things up a bit...

I also need to wait until 2011.... <taps fingers> :-=

Thanks!!!

You're totally right Livia I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully my cycles get back to a regular pattern soon.

Here are the two Ovulation Monitors I've been checking out. This is the one I want the most and you don't need to buy pee sticks for it. https://www.zetek.net.

This one is the most common loads of girls use it on bnb but you have to buy pee sticks from it. https://www.clearblueeasy.com.

Grr I seem to be in for a long cycle this month. I average at 34 days but I'm currently on 37 and no sign of AF!

Hope you are all well
Dinah

Grr I seem to be in for a long cycle this month. I average at 34 days but I'm currently on 37 and no sign of AF!

Hope you are all well
Dinah

Fingers crossed that AF will come soon!!!

Damita - It's strange isn't it? I take my when I wake up at the moment, which varies between 7-8 but my temps seem to be fairly even - I would expect them to vary more because I'm not taking them at a specific time. Our bodies are a mystery!

Livia - I definitely have found I can identify more now that I check it at the same time each day - it seems to move around and change quite a bit during the day.

But as for firmness, I find it really difficult actually, it never seems to be really soft, only slightly less firm! Position change is easier for me I think because I have a tipped uterus, so when I am infertile it sits over to the right side, really high and I can barely find the Os, whereas during ovulation it moves to the center and tips downwards, and it only does that for the few days of ovulation. Everyone is very different aren't they?

I agree that perhaps your lack of cervical mucus is representative of hormonal change. Deinfitely an increase or decrease in mucus ofte shows hormonal fluctuations, so it would make sense that if you ave less than you used to that it is just because your hormones are building up again after the MC. Progesterone dominates during pregnancy doesn't it, so I guess it takes a while for it to fall sufficiently to allow FSH, Estrogen and LH to get going again. I get more discharge from ovulation right through to period, so I think its normal to have more during the luteal phase. Fingers crossed for good news from the nurse! Bring on 2011 :flower:

Ha ha they aren't they :)

Thanks moochacha I will research those :)

My chart looks like ovulation is on its way - today or tommorrow maybe. I'm excited to see if FF has predicted it correctly!

Ooh keep us posted Tabby!

AF finally showed this morning so I'm at day 1 and looking forward to doing a full cycle temping and seeing if I ovulate and get a good easy pattern to follow :D

- Dinah

I will!

Glad AF showed up! Fingers crossed for perfect charts ahead :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back