WTTers chart Newbies/stalkers!!!

Still have the flu :cry:

It's important to take your temp at the same time everyday so you can have a consistent baseline but having said that if you're finding it hard you could get away with making sure you get three hours solid sleep before taking your temp in the morning. I'm not sure charting will work while on BC because it messes with your hormones and charting picks up a thermal shift after ovulation.

Normal pre-ovulation temps are around 97.4 degrees give or take, pre-ovulation temps are normally very erratic.

Woohoo Damita :wohoo: I've remembering to take my temps as well :blush:

So help pls! My chart just looks wrong to me, what do you think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2dd0c0

- Dinah

Wow! 97.4? I seem to be around 36.3 when I wake up, 36.5 is my maximum so far! Is there something wrong with me? I must sleep in a fridge or something!

I have remembered 3 days in a row - my chart looks like a real one (sort of) now!

Wow! 97.4? I seem to be around 36.3 when I wake up, 36.5 is my maximum so far! Is there something wrong with me? I must sleep in a fridge or something!

I have remembered 3 days in a row - my chart looks like a real one (sort of) now!

Yeah 36.3 is celsius and 97 is farenheit hehe you're perfectly normal hun :flower: if you were 97 celsius you could possibly explode :haha: joking!!!

Whats your chart link? :D

So help pls! My chart just looks wrong to me, what do you think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2dd0c0

- Dinah

Hey Dinah!!!

Your chart is looking great so far, if you ovulated earlier FF might not pick up ovulation up because you started charting a little later in your cycle. How long are your cycles normally? I would say from looking at it now you're either about to see AF because of the temp drop and those temps are quite high they look like post ovulation temps. :flower:

But its too hard to tell so far.

Ok cool thanks :) yeah I started charting late in my cycle and am due AF on Sunday - wow you are good! lol!

Ok cool thanks :) yeah I started charting late in my cycle and am due AF on Sunday - wow you are good! lol!

hehe yeah thanks to the girls from the TTC thread https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/228332-new-charting-join-other-newbies-here.html

Hahaha! wow I feel so dumb. I was clearly having a braindead moment when I wrote that! :dohh:

I thought you were saying a temp of 37.4 celsius was normal - how did I fail to see that it was 97 not 37? I am so terrible with numbers :blush:

My chart link is https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c3f97

Feel free to stalk and also tell me when I am doing things wrong :haha:...althoug I think I have got the hang of it, just about.

Oh forgot to say I recently realised my cycle is 34 days - isn't that quite long? Will it cause us problems when TTC? I know so little about all this *blush*

Hey fellow charters, here is my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d7239

I have a question about it. FF is telling me I haven't ovulated yet. But I have EWCM on Wed, and a temp shift of .5 between Tues and Wed. I guess its because my temps are still lower than they were before my dip? But I usually have high AF temps anyway.

The reason I'm wondering about it is mainly because I'm trying to do NFP as a brith control, and I think I miscalculated. I usually ovulate on CD 12 (though in the past on occasion, I have ovulated earlier), but i think I ovulated on the CD9 or 10 this month. We had unprotected sex CD 6 (stupid, I know, we just were out of condoms and I figured we still had one safe day before the five day sperm lifespan). Guess I'll just have to wait another couple of days to see if I have another a real temp shift

Any long term charters have thoughts. I've done an NFP course and have been charting for a couple months, but still confused

I was thinking about starting charting but it confuses me so much! I wonder though if it is a good idea to get ahead with it so that I know my cycle really well by the time I TTC.

What do you guys think? Is charting ahead a good idea? Or will it just increase my TTC obsession and make me frustrated that I can't?

I definitely increases my ttc obsession but that doesn't keep me from doing it lol

Althought I suppose if I wanted to keep my obsession in check I wouldn't be on this website at all :haha:

Charting is fun and I think it helps the pass the WTT time

I agree Laural - and acutally I am learning something in the process so I am really pleased I started. I always find it interesting to observe things, so I'm finding it wierdly fascinating to watch my chart develop. It definitely passes time! I figure I'll be TTC obsessed anyway until I can start, so i might as well do something useful with the time.

I have a question about it. FF is telling me I haven't ovulated yet. But I have EWCM on Wed, and a temp shift of .5 between Tues and Wed. I guess its because my temps are still lower than they were before my dip? But I usually have high AF temps anyway.

The reason I'm wondering about it is mainly because I'm trying to do NFP as a brith control, and I think I miscalculated. I usually ovulate on CD 12 (though in the past on occasion, I have ovulated earlier), but i think I ovulated on the CD9 or 10 this month. We had unprotected sex CD 6 (stupid, I know, we just were out of condoms and I figured we still had one safe day before the five day sperm lifespan). Guess I'll just have to wait another couple of days to see if I have another a real temp shift

Any long term charters have thoughts. I've done an NFP course and have been charting for a couple months, but still confused

Hey Laural,

You may have ovulated CD 9 it could be an ovulation dip, I think tomorrow or the next day if your temps are still high you will have crosshairs. :flower:

Dinah - A 34 day cycle is quite normal, it's good because you may have a normal to longer Luteal Phase which is great and needed to support pregnancy. The time before ovulation varies but your LP - Luteal Phase very rarely changes.

As with me FF has changed my ovulation date again :wacko: now I've ovulated 3 days after I thought I would which would be ok if DH and I didn't have unprotected :sex: on what is now my ovulation date. :dohh: anyway the chances are small and if we do find ourselves pregnant then it would be a blessing. I guess were in the 2WW now. :p

2WW? OooH Mooch - that's exiting!

Any symptoms/signs?

2WW? OooH Mooch - that's exiting!

Any symptoms/signs?

Hehe none yet, i doubt I'm pregnant though it was only once and during ovulation. DH and I were joking that we only lasted WTT for two week and we find ourselves back in the 2ww lol.

oooh I didn't know FF could change its mind like that! lol. Hoping it works out the way you want :D

Thanks for the info about a 34 day cycle. I'm so dense about all this! I'm doing the course that FF sends to your email and learning a lot so hopefully I'll know better when TTC comes around.

GL all,
Dinah

My chart is going well today added four months of past periods, but it's ovulation date it predicts seem to be a whole week of when I tested and got a positive ovulation.. will see what happens this month

Oh that is a good idea Damita I think I will add my past period start and end dates since last June since I have them :)

Damita/Dinah - I added mine too as I have the dates going back to November.

Mooch - Well I have my fingers crossed for you that it turns out just the way you want! :hugs:

Hey Laural,

You may have ovulated CD 9 it could be an ovulation dip, I think tomorrow or the next day if your temps are still high you will have crosshairs. :flower:

Dinah - A 34 day cycle is quite normal, it's good because you may have a normal to longer Luteal Phase which is great and needed to support pregnancy. The time before ovulation varies but your LP - Luteal Phase very rarely changes.

As with me FF has changed my ovulation date again :wacko: now I've ovulated 3 days after I thought I would which would be ok if DH and I didn't have unprotected :sex: on what is now my ovulation date. :dohh: anyway the chances are small and if we do find ourselves pregnant then it would be a blessing. I guess were in the 2WW now. :p

FF is still saying I haven't ovulated yet, though, I'm pretty sure day 9 was my O day. Which, though the chances are slim of sperm surving 3 days, puts me in the 2ww also. Keep me posted about your 2ww and end of cycle results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->