WTTers chart Newbies/stalkers!!!

Dinah, Congratulations! I took that course too, but never finished it. Maybe I'll be motivated now finish it

Silverbell, welcome. That's exciting, only 3/4 more cycles for you:happydance:

Tabby, thanks for your help. turns out AF came yesterday make sense as temp stayed low thursday and friday, so I guess if I counted back two weeks, o must been fri. Idk. Hoping thsi cycle is more normal for me, lol

Silverbell, I have the same... 11 day luteal phase, in my last one.
But maybe we're still both settling down. For me finally this cycle is beginning to feel more normal. I'm on CD10 and last night I saw, for the first time in ages, CM that is almost eggwhite. Yay!!

Need to review what the course says on CM and luteal phases... mmm...

How's everyone coming along?

It seems short luteal phase is less than 10 days... so we should be fine, and better if the next cycles improve :)

See: https://www.webwomb.com/luteal_phase_frame_page.htm

Everyone, how many days do you normally have stretchy CM for?
Also, I never managed to do get inches of stretch from mine, just an inch or so at most. Is that ok? Or is more more desirable? Anyone has superstretchy mucus and can tell us what it's like? :)

A couple of days, charting is going well :) It seems like my dip is nearly the same as last month so I am quite pleased with this :)

Laural - no problem! fingers crossed :D

Livia - I have only had superstretchy EWCM once. I could pull my finges about two inches apart and it still stayed intact. All the other times it hasonly stretched and inch or less. My suspicion is you have to be lucky enough to collect the EWCM at just the right moment to get it at its toughest/stretchiest. If it happens to be like that in the middle of the night I guess we miss it. My EWCM only stays at most a day/day and half, the rest of my fertile period it is watery.

Damita - Thats great! My first chart is looking good too - AF tommorrow, so I have nearly completed a whole cycle on FF.

Yay! Well done Tabby! Just adding todays, I am very interested in mine since we have had three oppies over ovulation ;)

I look like i could possibly have had an Implantation dip yesterday :happydance: x

Fingers crossed for you, Charlotte.

Damita, keeping my fingers crossed for you too and you're right about your ovulation dips. That's great to see.

Well done, Tabby! I've not long just completed my first cycle on FF too. I've loved it!

Livia, you're a star. I'm so pleased it's not just me and not just me worrying. Thank you so much for the link. It's ever so helpful and reassuring. I'm sure we'll both be fine and dandy :flower:

Whats an implantation dip? sounds very exciting!

Yay for the dip!

I found this about the dip, hope it helps :)

Is there always a temperature "dip" on the day of ovulation?

No. Many people do see a dip the day of ovulation, but many people do not. A temperature dip cannot confirm ovulation. More important than observing a dip, is seeing a temperature rise after ovulation. Your temperature rises in response to the presence of the heat-inducing hormone progesterone, which is only released after ovulation. If you are lucky enough to have advanced warning of ovulation in the form of a temperature dip, take advantage and be sure to have intercourse that day.

Oooh charlottee just read about Implantation Dips - thats fantastic! Fingers crossed it is :happydance:

Fingers crossed for you too Damita! This is all very exciting!

Damita, sounds good! :) My partner, who has two children from an irregular-period relationship thinks being irregular is no obstacle, but I think it's just so much easier to get your head around!

What are oppies?

Tabby, thanks. That makes a lot of sense. Also it seems to be affected by so many things... Like yesterday we did... mmm.. "things"... and afterwards it was just this watery nothingness... So I'm not counting it at all. :D

Charlotteee, that's very naughty of you to start already!! ;) Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Silverbell, I'm sure we'll be fine, too. There's enough factors to make anyone crazy, but most people manage so I guess that's "normal".

As in we got carried away and didn't use protection ;)

Did I get the names mixed up?

Yes, I meant... very naughty to start conceiving, since we're supposed to WTT here. Obviously I'm joking... I'd be delighted if hubby decided not to bother waiting... :)

Have a nice weekend everyone!!

Ha ha I think I need smacked wrists ;) Exciting news I passed my theory test with 100%!

I started charting at the end of december when I came of the pill. This month I messed up right backwards and sideways and whatever... so I haven't been temping.. I'm due to start any minute now and I will start temping again. Haha. But my charts so far have been good.

My fertility chart. Also in my signature :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->