X Factor 2012

monkee, he is different to most male winners though, he is current. I would aliken him to the male version Leona Lewis rather than Steve Brookstein or someone.

Nicole doesn't look sure does she. I bet her emotions are so torn and bitter sweet.

In my eyes the best man won. I hope he doesn't get swallowed up and releases some good music soon.

I'm so happy! Really happy for James, I'm so emotional lol

Watching xfactor 2012 over again? Week by week. Oooh wonder who will win :rofl:

monkee, he is different to most male winners though, he is current. I would aliken him to the male version Leona Lewis rather than Steve Brookstein or someone.

I still don't think he is gonna go far :( I hope he does as I like him, and wasn't bothered who won either way as I like them both. Shayne was current when he won and out of all the previous male winners had the best voice but he barely gets noticed anymore :cry:..good luck to James and Jahmene as they both did amazing.

Winners don't usually do well that's true but for some reason I think and hope James will be different

I still don't think he is gonna go far :( I hope he does as I like him, and wasn't bothered who won either way as I like them both. Shayne was current when he won and out of all the previous male winners had the best voice but he barely gets noticed anymore :cry:..good luck to James and Jahmene as they both did amazing.

I loved Shayne when he was actually out and he done far better than Matt cardle, what happened to the man??!

I loved Shayne when he was actually out and he done far better than Matt cardle, what happened to the man??!

I saw Matt the year he won at a rugby game and thats it lol! Shayne was :kiss::kiss:

So glad that he won but really hope they don't ruin him! Coming from middlesbrough though it's great probably one of the best things to happen round here for a while!

Omg guys Christopher had the most votes for 7 weeks and came 2nd most voted for in week 8! :shock:

Mixed emotions .. James was my fave but im sad they might ruin him. I hope he can hold his ground and shake the x factor winner crown quick and just do his thing.

Omg guys Christopher had the most votes for 7 weeks and came 2nd most voted for in week 8! :shock:

What.. The... Fook?! I am gobsmacked at that! Who on earth...? Why...? What???? I.... What???

Anyone seen this Lool

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s10...-cardle-james-arthur-slagged-off-my-work.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->