X Factor 2012

That's probably why he didn't perform in the final thingy and got aggressive towards people -all his hard work and expensive phone bill for nothing :haha:

That's probably why he didn't perform in the final thingy and got aggressive towards people -all his hard work and expensive phone bill for nothing :haha:

Lol, I just found him to have his head too far up his backside :haha: the way he kicked off on Carolynne..

Chris Maloney seems to have a touch of sour grapes as he apparently had a go at Caroline on twitter saying 'Bitter much. Week One.'

As for Matt Cardle I think he is right James has no right to slag anyone as he hasn't sold anything yet. Love twitter feuds :haha:

I agree with what Matt said and to be honest, I think James will end up going the same way as the other males.

Am i the only one who thinks christopher has an evil look about him? Look at his eyes. I reckon.he could b a right nasty twat. He plays the "im so nice cos i love me nan" card too much. As they say "those who protest".

I found out why mk1 wasn't at the finals haha
Apparently they were performing elsewhere lol
https://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/x-factor/x-factor-2012-final-where-were-mk1-we-know/

I still reckon that they weren't invited back - surely nothing is more important than the final of the show that made you.

I think Chris has eveil eyes too, he probably has a collection of voodoo dolls at home :haha:

Yeah I reckon they went invited back either, they twitted that they couldn't let the fans down who already bought the tickets to their concert

Bah, that's bullshit! They would have known ages in advance when the final was :wacko:

For slagging off the judges/producers/whoever. They had a bit of a rant after they were booted out.

That Chris Maloney is just darling :wacko:

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/12/11/christopher-maloney-carolynne-poole-x-factor_n_2275192.html

That pic of him is awful - his tie is soo short and he has a pot belly :haha:

xo

Eurgh he is just such a horrid henry! You can tell looking at him that he is that sort of person!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->