X Factor 2012

Urgh. I hope they kick him off the tour

If its Chris your talking about, I saw him on the advert for the tour lol

I don't want them to kick him off the tour, then I can throw rotten tomatoes at him on the stage :rofl:

I bet some people are annoyed they wasted so much money voting for the idiot!!

I bet some people are annoyed they wasted so much money voting for the idiot!!

It was only him and his Nan voting though, so yeah probably his nan is thinking why did I vote for that idiot :haha:

Haha another Christopher baloney story lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ur-doubt-amid-furore-foul-mouthed-tirade.html

The fine part is kinda funny though, do people seriously get fined for callig someone a c***?

Bwahahaha! Maloney's Mr Popular

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2246827/X-Factor-bosses-meet-discuss-Christopher-Maloneys-future-tour.html

Why kye out of all the other contestants that didn't make it? Wouldn't that be unfair why does someone have to replace him lol

Awwww I'm starting to feel sorry for him now :( ...

JOKE!!!! :rofl:

He's showing his true colours now I think!

:rofl: I thought you were serious there for a minute!

They probably want Kye because they're pally with him. It's a bit harsh on the others though :lol:

Lol nah :D

Who would you all pick if you could pick someone to replace baloney? I'd pick lucy but if she said no I'd pick Rylan. Or is he already on it?! I'd pick erm... I can't remember anyone else :O

Rylan is already on it, I think Kye's not cause he left too early

There are the last seven acts on the tour and he was the last eighth, so it would be right that he goes.

It's just caught by attention that chris is 34?? Really?? He looks WAY older IMO.

I would have said in his 50's although I don't know how that would work with his nan :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->