X Factor Semi Final - Who Will Go?

Its got to be cher and her annoying face!! She murdered eminem so she must go!!

What would we bitch about without cher's eyebrows though????

id like cher to go but think itll be mary.

Id like it to be Cher, but i think it'll be Mary

I'd also love cher to bugger off but my think mary will go :dohh:

One Direction followed by Cher.

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

V xxx

Hopefully Cher with her stinking attitude too!
I can't stand her.

I would love it if Cher was eliminated tonight, but somehow I think Mary will go.

PLEASE let it be Cher.... PLEASE!
[-o<[-o<[-o<

I think im the only 1 that actually really likes Cher, I think she is very talented, and I think most 17 are a little cocky.. :winkwink:

Anyhoo, being from Dublin, I would love if Mary went through, but I really dont think she will.. I think she is a bit of a 1 trick pony and only sounds good when she is singing the type of songs that she likes and is comfortable with...

Matt to win xxx :thumbup:

I think im the only 1 that actually really likes Cher, I think she is very talented, and I think most 17 are a little cocky.. :winkwink:

Anyhoo, being from Dublin, I would love if Mary went through, but I really dont think she will.. I think she is a bit of a 1 trick pony and only sounds good when she is singing the type of songs that she likes and is comfortable with...

Matt to win xxx :thumbup:

I like Cher too. I dont think shes the best singer but its her performance I look forward to every week. I dont like it when she throws out the little " I love myself phrases" but like you said alot of 17year old are like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->