X Factor Week 2 - Who Will Go?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Who do you think will be going in the weeks double whammy?

I went to bed at 8:30 last night with a headache so Im catching up on it atm.. Will vote later :) xx

I have ny fingers very tightly crossed that it's Cher I cant STAND her!!

Right I voted Wagner & Diva Fever cant stand either of them. Im starting to really not like Cher too shes getting a bit big headed for my liking and I loved her at the start.

i want cher and aiden to go go,

cant stand face pulling cher, she'll never be a fergie or missy elliott and she just looks hard faced and ready to punch someone lol

aiden, he sings like he's constipated and i'd never buy his album or buy a concert ticket

i think john may go or wagner though.

i want matt and rebecca to win

Wagner and Diva Fever i reckon, although i do like Wagner in a strange kind of way :lol:

What time is it on? Can someone remind me if strictly is on tonight too? :dohh:

I want Wagner & Storm to go!

Me too .... am I the only one that thinks that, at 37 or whatever he is, Storm should just get a proper job ;)

As for Wagner ... I can't even bear to watch him - creepy old man :sick:

I like Wagner, I feel bad for him because he isnt a terrible singer they just keep giving him songs that totally dont suit him.

He was so sweet about Mary though :cloud9: love him! x

whose watching?!

whats with katies eye thing?

I like Wagner - and I thought Danni was quite rude to him last night :(

I think Belle Amie and Storm were the worst last night. I think Belle Amie are pretty turgid, they've had two poor rounds now...

Rebecca, Matt, Katie and Mary were the best last night...but Wagner was the most fun!!

I want Wagner & Storm to go!

Me too .... am I the only one that thinks that, at 37 or whatever he is, Storm should just get a proper job ;)

As for Wagner ... I can't even bear to watch him - creepy old man :sick:

I recorded it last night and had to fast forward through Wagner, I can't watch because he makes my skin crawl!!!

And Storm, yeah I think he has probably wasted half his life trying to make it :shrug:

Storm & that Katie lass are at it arent they? PUKE x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->