X-Factor

I love biffy clyro and matt just butchered that song for me :( I still love matt too but he could have been given a better single... Glad he won though. And it wouldnt suprise me if thats what harry whispered :haha: xx

What did he whisper? I have no sound :rofl: x

I love Matt, well deserved winner.
I love Biffy but i'm not bothered by the song. I doubt the band are losing any sleep over it so fail to see the big fuss about the name change but yay. Matt :D

Ok there is no way I can catch up, but were we the only ones to notice cher missing off the stage last night? when all the other contestants came up!
Well done matt!
Ill be buying your album and putting it with the other one of yours I have!!
And Why Oh WHy?! Reading the feedback, they brought the winners single off ebay?!

https://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBay...joshsophierosie&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

according to this katie and cher should have gone weeks ago!!
https://i54.tinypic.com/264rj2v.jpg

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s10...9/in-full-x-factor-weekly-voting-results.html interesting that the controversial week when treyc went instead of Katie when it should have gone to deadlock Katie was actually lowest

So Mary did get more than Cher last week.
Hense the rule change on the day....
PFFT

So Mary did get more than Cher last week.
Hense the rule change on the day....
PFFT

aww just noticed that hmm it is a bit dodgy that they said it was going to be a sing off so late if that was the result oh well at least she didn't win although I just know she is going to get some kind of record deal out of this and we wont see the last of her unfortunately I want her to fade away into the woodwork never to be seen or heard again

Was just about to post the results of the votes each week :haha:
Some weeks are quite interesting. I'd completely forgotten about that Nicolo!
x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jovf4NL8IR8 proof that Simon Cowell can make ANYTHING sound like Westlife...

I love biffy clyro and matt just butchered that song for me :( I still love matt too but he could have been given a better single... Glad he won though. And it wouldnt suprise me if thats what harry whispered :haha: xx

I agree, you have to be a biffy fan to appreciate how much he did slaughter that song, its called Many of Horror and not when we collide, whos idea was that???! :wacko:
Should of stuck to covering girls songs. Maybe done a girls aloud one in acoustic LOL :haha: Glad he won, would of wanted One Direction to if not him. Rebecca bless her is so forgetable.

:shrug: I'm a pretty big Biffy fan and I don't think he slaughtered it at all. He sings it well.

I find when its a song thats only been around say a year ago and the band are still current its easy to compare the two. I think the guy in biffy has a much better voice.
I know Matts had a bit of sore throat so I'll let him off ;)
I reckon a coldplay song would of been more up Matts street thou :D

Its not that he sang the song badly (he has a great voice) - it was everything about the way they changed it. Its not meant to sound like a song churned out by just another boyband and thats all it sounded like to me :nope:.

I love Simon Neil's voice :cloud9: And think they could have picked a track better suited to Matt's voice. His voice isn't gritty enough for a biffy record - but thats maybe just because Im a big fan and noone could have covered that song to my liking :lol: He should have done the bruno mars number - i loved that x

Matts voice is very versatile and he has been in a band before so I think his voice could be more gritty. I understand what you mean though. Sico have made it very pop-y and boyband ish. I guess he has to sing the way they want him too which is unfortunate, but hey. He won :D Matts voice reminds me a lot of the guy in Radiohead

Noooooo don't compare Matt Cardle and Thom Yorke! Thats like comparing Dali and Mister Maker!

I don't think the song is actually that bad though. Not for me at all but I can see what they've tried to do, and they've succeeded - but hey, I'm sure they pay top dollah to have the best people in SyCo picking what they think will sell the most. And it worked!

He does though! Thom's voice is obviously better but they have the same vocal range :)

I think he sang it quite well, it's a hard song to sing and do justice because Biffy Clyro have such a distinct sound (the grainy Scottish accent mainly lol) I think it's unfair of people to say Matt "slaughtered" it. He just sings it in a different style. Now if Wagner had sang it then THAT would have been slaughtering it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->