x

Yesterday Fran started refusing her bottles after a couple of oz. Of course we started to think maybe she had some trapped wind or something - but after doing this for 3 consecutive feeds DH had a flash of inspiration and asked if the milk was warm enough so after heating it a bit more she polished off every single drop! Turns out I had forgotten to increase the heating time after starting to make her bigger bottles lol!!!

Yesterday Fran started refusing her bottles after a couple of oz. Of course we started to think maybe she had some trapped wind or something - but after doing this for 3 consecutive feeds DH had a flash of inspiration and asked if the milk was warm enough so after heating it a bit more she polished off every single drop! Turns out I had forgotten to increase the heating time after starting to make her bigger bottles lol!!!

:haha: I'm not the only one with a diva, who has to have her milk 'just so' else she refuses it then!

:haha: I'm not the only one with a diva, who has to have her milk 'just so' else she refuses it then!

Obviously not :brat:

:rofl:

:rofl: You were a faster learner than me, i only just discovered the benefits of microwaving and LO is almost 4 months!

I always sat the bottle in hot water and let it sit for 20 minutes when i knew LO would be hungry soon.

Lightbulb moment!
I think you may have just solved a problem we're having, although he's happy to take them with just the chill off, I've just increased his amount without increasing warming time so the chill might still be on :haha:

Lightbulb moment!
I think you may have just solved a problem we're having, although he's happy to take them with just the chill off, I've just increased his amount without increasing warming time so the chill might still be on :haha:

We took Fran to the zoo today and tried to give her a bottle that was cold - the bit she had mostly went down her top lol. So we popped into one of the cafe's and warmed it up - hey presto - it went down like a dream!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->