• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Oops,

Forgot to add my earlier scan picture.

8 Wks + 5
https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/KayTeeB2009/Photo_00009.jpg

There, I fixed it where it isn't a url anymore...

20 Weeks
https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/KayTeeB2009/baby1.jpg
https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/KayTeeB2009/baby2.jpg
https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/KayTeeB2009/baby3.jpg

1.) Name:Kelly
2.) Baby due: 24 Dec 2010
3.) Gender: Not sure yet, will find out as soon as possible !
4.) Girl Name: Mali
5.) Boy Name: Noah
6.) Are you single, married, engaged: Engaged, getting married this week :)
7.) How far along are you as of today: 14 weeks exactly
8.) Have you felt baby flutter, kick, or full movements:I feel "stuff" but not sure if it's bubs or gas LOL
9.) What are your cravings: hot dogs( not allowed) and mainly savoury !
10.) What are your dislikes: Not a fan of mushrooms at the moment
11.) What are your symptoms as of today:Constipation, and sore BBs
12.) What are you and FOB's races: I am coloured south african, FOB is Iranian
13.) What number baby is this: No. 1 !
14.) What features do you hope baby gets from you and/or FOB: From me, my nose and long lashes, FOB's height, teeth..anything !
15.) If one emoticon could describe your feelings right now, which one would it be::cloud9:
16.) What have you bought so far:Just 2 little outfits as we waiting to find out gender first
17.) What colors will you decorate babies nursery: I like cream, soft brown etc.
18.) If you would like Share all of your scan pics if you have had them yet: I only have one of bubs when bubs was tiny next one I will upload on here
19.) If you would like, share your bump pics: I am still shy of my bump..I want more LOL :)

xxxx

Hello everyone! Can I join? I'm mixed race, well mum is half White and have jamacian and dad Is from st lucia so that prob makes me 3/4 black lol. My partner is as White as White is bless him. He don't like the sun much.

Still hope that baby still has some colour though! My step sis baby is really light skinned and has dark features.

We are on team yellow. Can't wait still baby is born to see what we get. Really don't mind. Either will be preciuos.

If it's a boy it will be vincent (vinnie)
and girl will be francesa (frankie)

I have tight curly hair too so hoping babe gets my locks if not looser.

Well that's me!!

1.) Name: Cari
2.) Baby due: Oct 2nd
3.) Gender: It's a girl
4.) Girl Name: Arianna
5.) Boy Name:n/a
6.) Are you single, married, engaged: Engaged
7.) How far along are you as of today: 26 weeks
8.) Have you felt baby flutter, kick, or full movements: All of them :)
9.) What are your cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary
10.) What are your dislikes: Things I have always disliked, lol.
11.) What are your symptoms as of today: Nothing really, just peeing alot, lol.
12.) What are you and FOB's races: Im white, he's black.
13.) What number baby is this: 1 for me, 2 for him.
14.) What features do you hope baby gets from you and/or FOB: A mixture of our skin tone, his long eyelashes, and a mix of our hair, easy to manage from me and wavy from him :)
15.) If one emoticon could describe your feelings right now, which one would it be: :growlmad: cause OH is driving me crazy.
16.) What have you bought so far: Lots of clothes
17.) What colors will you decorate babies nursery: Pink and brown.
18.) If you would like Share all of your scan pics if you have had them yet: My most recent scan pic is my avatar, I dont feel like uploading all the ones I have.
19.) If you would like, share your bump pics: OH has the cam and I dont have a recent one, I'll have to add it later.

Hello everyone! Can I join? I'm mixed race, well mum is half White and have jamacian and dad Is from st lucia so that prob makes me 3/4 black lol. My partner is as White as White is bless him. He don't like the sun much.

Still hope that baby still has some colour though! My step sis baby is really light skinned and has dark features.

We are on team yellow. Can't wait still baby is born to see what we get. Really don't mind. Either will be preciuos.

If it's a boy it will be vincent (vinnie)
and girl will be francesa (frankie)

I have tight curly hair too so hoping babe gets my locks if not looser.

Well that's me!!

Welcome to the group!! and Congratulations!!!

I added you 2wantedpls :happydance:

Welcome to the group! :hugs:

Oh yea... someone on their survey said we shouldn't eat hotdogs... is this true..?

If so... oops... I've been having a hard time keeping myself from eating jalopino and cheese hotdogs. :nope:

Yeh shop purcahsed ones they say no as you dont know how fresh they are and usually arent heated evenl;y and properly. But home made ones no worries, just make sure they are piping hot all the way through :)

Luckily where I get them from, they usually over cook them, so I should be ok. :D

Though I'm kind of scared. Ever since I was a little girl, I've always loved spaghitti O's, and my friend at work told me the day after I let myself eat some for the first time in years, said that they just recalled them all because the meatballs weren't processed correctly.

AH! :X

Get-To-Know Survey

1.) Name:Jayde
2.) Baby due:Nov 17
3.) Gender:We dont know yet
4.) Girl Name:peyton,Brooke,Grace,Bliss,Darcy
5.) Boy Name:Jack,Alli,Cole,Chase,Payton
6.) Are you single, married, engaged:I have a boyfriend
7.) How far along are you as of today:19 weeks 2 days
8.) Have you felt baby flutter, kick, or full movements:kick
9.) What are your cravings:Cherry's and Cheese
10.) What are your dislikes:Beef and tuna
11.) What are your symptoms as of today:just feeling really tired
12.) What are you and FOB's races:I am Hispanic/Latino and my OH is Irish/Spainish/French
13.) What number baby is this: 3
14.) What features do you hope baby gets from you and/or FOB:My curly hair and my FOB eye colour and the rest of his looks
15.) If one emoticon could describe your feelings right now, which one would it be:Tired
16.) What have you bought so far:Buggy,Baby grows,Bedding,Bouncy chair.
17.) What colors will you decorate babies nursery:purple if its a girl and light blue if its a boy
19.) If you would like, share your bump pics:
https://i46.tinypic.com/ftjeq.jpg https://i45.tinypic.com/29l01hy.jpg
https://i50.tinypic.com/29ennlt.jpg
https://i46.tinypic.com/xcsl11.jpg
Sorry for the bad light in the last picture

Your bump is so cute.

I really need to take a picture of my bump and upload it on here. I just haven't been able too yet. :\

Sorry i haven't been around for a bit,it was my birthday yesterday and been busy with celebrations etc!

1.) Name:Louise
2.) Baby due:13th October
3.) Gender:Unknown we are team yellow!
4.) Girl Name:Maliah
5.) Boy Name:not found one yet!
6.) Are you single, married, engaged:i have a partner
7.) How far along are you as of today:24 weeks and 4 days!
8.) Have you felt baby flutter, kick, or full movements:All of them
9.) What are your cravings:Haven't really had any
10.) What are your dislikes:Wholemeal bread!
11.) What are your symptoms as of today:Tired !
12.) What are you and FOB's races:i'm mixed white british and black carribean,OH is black carribean and nigerian
13.) What number baby is this:number 2 ! (eek!)
14.) What features do you hope baby gets from you and/or FOB:I hope bubs gets OH's hair line..my hair,a blend of our skin tones and my eyes
15.) If one emoticon could describe your feelings right now, which one would it be: :sleep:
16.) What have you bought so far:Nappies,wipes,two outfit sets,breast feeding pillow
17.) What colors will you decorate babies nursery:wish i could but we arent allowed to decorate here! :(
18.) If you would like Share all of your scan pics if you have had them yet:
19.) If you would like, share your bump pics:

Hey I'm Rachel. My boyfriend's mixed and I'm white. So I'd like to join your group here, :) I find out what it is in 2 days.

:D Welcome! Whats your due date hun and lil dreamy will add u to the list

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->