~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

New mommy23 congrats on ur scan xxx

My latest bump pic, taken today 25+1 weeks :baby:

AWW! Such a Cute Bump!~Nice and round! :D

I don't know if it's the angle of your camera, but it looks like your in the process of tipping over forwards. :lol:

AH! I love our baby bumps! :D
I'll post mine soon.

I noticed today that I'm starting to grow out of the maternity clothes that I bought. AHH! Stinky! :(

HAHAHAHA at times i think i just might.....i think the angle makes it look bigger too, should take on front on for comparrison.....imagine what im gonna look like in another 10 weeks, hopefully ill still be able to actually move!! :haha:

:rofl: ShanandBoc, I know what you mean! Everyone keeps thinking I'm due any minute, and I have to keep saying, I'm not due for another 3 months! BLAH! :lol:

I wonder if I'm going to be able to move in another 10 weeks too. :O
I can barely put my shoes on anymore. :( Lol.

&

DreamCypher, welcome to the group! :D :hugs: I added you. :)

And I have a confession to make... I've never once looked at Ebay.... or even know how to do anything on it...

Now you girls have me curious. If I end up broke, I'm blaming you guys. :lol: I'm gonna have to blame someone. :D

Hey ladies! ^ lovely bump!!!

I've just realised chances are i will have achild with unruley afro hair! ARGH - what to do?!

How are all of you fine biracial bump mommas doin? :flower:

i am doing good but feeling abit sick,u?

My 23 week bump
https://i26.tinypic.com/2rpd2y9.jpg

I'm HOT. It's so hot here and I have a heat rash and it's itchy :wacko: your bump is GORGEOUS! I wish mine was....like that and less...ick

i do not like it when it is hot.
thank you so much,i am finally getting a bump.
it will get there soon :thumbup:

@FlatShoes---thank you,same here my oldest has afro hair and my youngest is starting to get afro hair,it is a pain to look after but my cousion tought me how to look after her hair because she has two children with afro hair

I'm good here myself. Having 4 couples over tomorrow and us 5 wives are all pregnant! :haha: Gonna have a blast!!! Getting most of the food prepared tonight so I don't have as much to do tomrrow. :thumbup:

afro hair just takes practice! I mess with OH's hair a lot so I've got some under my belt. It's not too hard to learn but it is definitely different than my own hair! I like his better, I'm jealous.

Just want to say hi:D I know Im horribly off topic now since I just joined but I'm glad this thread was started to get to know other moms with bi-racial bumps as I dont know anybody. All my friends and family are really curious to see how my baby will turn out since it will be a mix of scots,dutch and egyptian..Anyways sorry for butting in...hope I manage to catch up on what y'all are talking bout lol

Welceom to the group milamummy! :D :hugs:

Sooo... for me....

I was watching some Youtube Videos the other day, and came across this woman with a biracial baby, and what she had did to her babies hair was mortifying. I am sooo scared now! She showed her baby girls hair who was between 3-4 years old, and she had bald spots! and was begging for people to help her. AHHHH!!

I wanted to be mad at the woman for letting it get that far, but then it worries me thinking that what if I have those problems. I'm totally freaking and trying to learn as much as I can to make sure my babies hair will always stay beautiful.

:lol: *just breathe* :D

And today.... I'm trying to go out and find an Apartment/House for me and baby.

I'm super stressing, and so worried to find a house. I'm not used to dealing with this many bills. This will be my first place ever. What happens if I end up not being able to afford it?? Blahhh. Wish me luck ladies. I need it. :(

And, Jayde that is a really cute bump! :D

afro hair just takes practice! I mess with OH's hair a lot so I've got some under my belt. It's not too hard to learn but it is definitely different than my own hair! I like his better, I'm jealous.

well I'm glad I don't have to deal with that my ex has curly hair and I've even braided it myself and never even really known how to do that type of hair tbh.
So I know my son's probably not going to be much different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->