~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

thx for the welcome LilDreamy:D I just watched a documentary with Chris Rock called Good hair and I was really shocked that there are moms that wanna relax their 1.5 y.o. babies hair. Thats so crazy..I made the mistake once of relaxing my hair and got a pretty horrible chemical burn on my scalp. This is the same stuff that moms wanna put on their babies heads?? If my baby turns out to have really curly hair I think Ill stick with the au naturel afro puffs and the like lol. You wouldnt dream of doing a chemical face peel on a child so why would people think its ok to put dangerous chemicals on a babies head? I just dont get it.

i use to relax my hair! totally stupid cuz i did not need to my hair isnt that curly! but my baby isnt go to know what a flat iron or blow dryer is! i want her hair long curly with out dead/split ends

hahah i WAS! i cried on the table! i was so in shock i refuse to believe the lady til i got a 2nd scan to confirm it! would have bet my life on it that i was having a boy and she said nope its a girl! i was a little disappointed bc i wanted to give my DH a son but he is SO excited about having a daddys little girl and so am i!

Yep. :D

I was the same way. Would have bet my life I was having a baby boy, BUT My Fiance said he wanted a Girl. & Now that I think about it, I think I'm more happy with finding out I'm having a girl than I would have been with a boy.

I'm just a tom boy, and scared to death of having a baby girl. I want her to be able to dress all prissy and cute! & be able to do girly things, and not end up like me. I'm sooo clueless when it comes to wearing dressy clothes, doing my hair all cute and everything else. I wish I knew how! I never really chose to be a Tom Boy, I just grew up with my older brother and all of his friends, so it's hard to try and transition from playing sports and getting down and dirty, to a girly girl. :lol:

So I just thought it would be easier for me to raise a baby boy. (and I was petrified of dealing with a biracial baby girls hair) Lol :D

This is deffinately going to be an experience for me.

I'm thinking of starting a journal the day my baby is born... I have a feeling it's going to be a comedy. :D

omg i have missed so much since i have not been here.
i dont know whether to start a parenting journal.
Addyson is starting to pull herself up on things now :D

OHMYBABYBUMP just had a beautiful mixed baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she black and Mexican! and omg she is so gorgeous! Im so excited to see what my baby girl looks like!

Awww :D

Yay for Addison! :D
Just as long as she doesn't start getting herself into things and driving you mad. :D Lol.

I really REALLY need to get a comcorder (I can't spell), so that when my baby is born, I can start video taping her all the way up until she graduates. :lol: (A bit much I know).
I just love watching family video's and soooo wish my mom would have video taped me and my brother when we were growing up. I onjly remember one video my mom ever did and you only saw me like 5 times in the video, but I was two years old, and I thought it was the coolest thing EVER to be able to see me when I was a baby.

So I'm deffinately going to be video taping my baby girl all the way from when she's born... to only God knows when. :lol:

Hope all you ladies are doing great! :D

my friend just had a beautiful mixed baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she black and Mexican! and omg she is so gorgeous! i'll see if i can post photos! im so excited to see what my baby girl looks like!

:happydance::happydance:Awwww! congrats to your OHMYBABYBUMP! :happydance::happydance:

Babies mixed with black and mexican, are REALLY REALLY sooo precious! Also Italian and black... absolutely adorables!

Can't wait to see your baby too! :lol:
& MINE! :D

Yep. :D

I was the same way. Would have bet my life I was having a baby boy, BUT My Fiance said he wanted a Girl. & Now that I think about it, I think I'm more happy with finding out I'm having a girl than I would have been with a boy.

I'm just a tom boy, and scared to death of having a baby girl. I want her to be able to dress all prissy and cute! & be able to do girly things, and not end up like me. I'm sooo clueless when it comes to wearing dressy clothes, doing my hair all cute and everything else. I wish I knew how! I never really chose to be a Tom Boy, I just grew up with my older brother and all of his friends, so it's hard to try and transition from playing sports and getting down and dirty, to a girly girl. :lol:

So I just thought it would be easier for me to raise a baby boy. (and I was petrified of dealing with a biracial baby girls hair) Lol :D

This is deffinately going to be an experience for me.

I'm thinking of starting a journal the day my baby is born... I have a feeling it's going to be a comedy. :D

I only want a son because I know my bf would.
I'm actually not a tomboy at all. But I think raising a boy would be easier than a girl I remember that's what one of my aunt in laws complained hahaha. But idk

I'm HOPING for huge curly hair. I want to give her two big poofy pigtails. hehehe how cute

Definitely keeping my coconuts hair natural..... no matter how nappy it is! lol! I'm sure it will be hard work, as my hair is curly, and hubby has kinky curly african american hair... so I'm sure I'm in for a treat!

I hope our Ellie gets hubbys curly black african american hair too. So cute!!

I totally stole this from a different thread, and thought it would be cool to see what color our mixed babies eye's might be! :D

Here you go! It's a really fun tool!

https://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeCalc/eyecalculator.html

Because my husband and I both have blue eyes, our child has a 100% probability that he or she will have blue eyes too.

My probabilities are:

Blue - 6.6%
Green - 26.6%
Brown - 66.6%

PLEASEEE Have blue or green eye's! That would be the most awsomest ever! :lol:

My mom has green eye's, my dad has brown,
My brother has blue, I have green

My guys side of the family is African American with all brown eye's.

*crosses fingers*

please oh please!

Thanks Lil dreamy for the link

My results are

86.3% chance of brown eyes
8.5% Chance of Green eyes
5.1% chance of blue eyes

:)

I would incredibly surprised if our child has any kind of color in his/her eyes.... I'm sure they will be brown! I did the predictor and I think it said

1.8% blue - this would be a miracle!
5.5% green - my favorite :)
92.5% brown - probably the winner... lol

I would incredibly surprised if our child has any kind of color in his/her eyes.... I'm sure they will be brown! I did the predictor and I think it said

Yea, I think Green eye's would be the awsomest. :D

I'm just curious.

My fiances son, who is from a different woman who is also white... (he's african american). His son doesn't even look mixed... he's the same color as him and has dark eye's.

I wonder if my child will be the same as his son???

She wasn't AS pale as me, but she was close, but her eye's are lighter than mine... sooo I dunno... I kinda want my baby to be a little bit lighter with colorful eye's.

But I'm afraid she won't. :/

my results
17.5% Blue
32.5% Green
50.0% Brown

I have two Blue eyed Children lol

Awww :D

Yay for Addison! :D
Just as long as she doesn't start getting herself into things and driving you mad. :D Lol.
:happydance:
haha she already get herself into things but only her things which is very lucky.
She knows not to touch things that are not allowed.
Also She started Cruzing using the sofa at my mum and dads today,they where so happy.and she was eatting a rasin and she sneezed(Sp?) and the rasin came out her nose :haha:

Yea, I think Green eye's would be the awsomest. :D

I'm just curious.

My fiances son, who is from a different woman who is also white... (he's african american). His son doesn't even look mixed... he's the same color as him and has dark eye's.

I wonder if my child will be the same as his son???

She wasn't AS pale as me, but she was close, but her eye's are lighter than mine... sooo I dunno... I kinda want my baby to be a little bit lighter with colorful eye's.

But I'm afraid she won't. :/
Me and my sister are mixed both same mom and dad,I got brown skin and she is white..cant tell she is mixed at all..so you never know:D thats the fun part of it:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->